ABF | Sleepers?

TB Regular
Credits
I was just driving up Rt.27 in central Florida & saw a set heading south being pulled by a sleeper cab. I ddn't know that ABF had sleeper teams in Florida. Or maybe it was just a single driver using a sleeper.

Sleepers

ABF has eight sleeper units that run out of Orlando. This operation is left over from the Carolina purchase. Currently the units are Sterling. Before that there were Peterbilts, before that Macks & before that Freightliners.

ABF has eight sleeper units that run out of Orlando. This operation is left over from the Carolina purchase. Currently the units are Sterling. Before that there were Peterbilts, before that Macks & before that Freightliners.
\

Geez, I thought there were more than that. I saw the Peterbilts down in Kansas City after they were replaced. I bet those guys cried when they pulled those Petes out of service.

\

Geez, I thought there were more than that. I saw the Peterbilts down in Kansas City after they were replaced. I bet those guys cried when they pulled those Petes out of service.

Gasp!!!!!!!!! mikey you know a truck driver would never ever cry!!!!!!:hysterical:

nice looking sleeper!

screen1.jpg

the sleepers are garbage. they are falling apart and it is not the 16 sleeper drivers that are doing the damage . it is the idiots in the city who smash the curbs when they use them or it is the atlanta drivers who wake up from their hotel and then go to miami with orlando men on layoff who leave their chicken bones and cigarette ashes all over the place because"i ain't drivin that thing no more".Yes the petes were nice but the co forced this junk solo driver truck on us. The local here in orlando lets them do whayever they feel like.freght coming into Florida is supposed to come thru orlando, but now we have atlanta drivers going straight from atlanta to fort meyers and now towest palm bch as well. also the drivers who wake up in jacksonville are going to miami (390 miles) then back to orlando 250 miles) then to bed. when informed of this the BA at 385 says it is a test run.Ifeel better knowing that while I'm on layoff. Not sour grapes but maybe time for a new job

the sleepers are garbage. they are falling apart and it is not the 16 sleeper drivers that are doing the damage . it is the idiots in the city who smash the curbs when they use them or it is the atlanta drivers who wake up from their hotel and then go to miami with orlando men on layoff who leave their chicken bones and cigarette ashes all over the place because"i ain't drivin that thing no more".Yes the petes were nice but the co forced this junk solo driver truck on us. The local here in orlando lets them do whayever they feel like.freght coming into Florida is supposed to come thru orlando, but now we have atlanta drivers going straight from atlanta to fort meyers and now towest palm bch as well. also the drivers who wake up in jacksonville are going to miami (390 miles) then back to orlando 250 miles) then to bed. when informed of this the BA at 385 says it is a test run.Ifeel better knowing that while I'm on layoff. Not sour grapes but maybe time for a new job

We get the dang chicken bones via Nashville, how do yu think we like it?

Time to teach some of them some basic housekeeping eh?

Probably not smarter that a fifth grader.