Yellow | Sleepers

I've heard the same thing but only drivers talking. According to them I'm supposed to be wearing a brown uniform by now too. :biggrin new:
I've heard the same thing but only drivers talking. According to them I'm supposed to be wearing a brown uniform by now too. :biggrin new:
Thats why I asked. Just heard guys talking in the drivers room. Usually when that happens there is some truth to it. I thought someone here may know more.

I was wondering what they would have to do to the network, especially in the West in order to make that happen. More meet and turns, make it a true relay system, ect ect. Most LTL carriers do use sleepers. I don’t see ABF use many. XPO and Fed X Freight either.

I was wondering what they would have to do to the network, especially in the West in order to make that happen. More meet and turns, make it a true relay system, ect ect. Most LTL carriers do use sleepers. I don’t see ABF use many. XPO and Fed X Freight either.
XPO and FedEx Freight both use PTS extensively. No restrictions at those companies. ABF uses PTS as well, just not as much. Because there are contractual restrictions.
Just reopening a couple relays (maybe only the Kingman, AZ) would work for the Southern Californian and Phoenix freight (route I-40). Every terminal for a relay (where there never was an established relay) to Northern California (I-80) remain today. The conundrum is the Northwest freight