Yellow | slow at col

ghostrider

TB Lurker
Credits
anybody know why they are running freight arond columbus oh??
union man says yellow is telling him that they are exhausting the board every week / truth is the bottom 30 men havnt worked in 9+days
In aug the bottom 30 men had 8+days nowork
in july bottom 30 had 8+days nowork
all middle of the mo/
H/M/F/I/C says nows the time to make huge profits for all freight cos/meaning aug,sept,oct,nov,dec/
according to stock markets all net profits are way up all tonage is up across the board what am i missing ??
is it c-bus or all across the system?
when i do get out other drvrs say they are running theyre wheels off/no hrs /call on rest/ working 6/7days a week
heeeeeeelllppppp!!!!!

like i said we got the callback on june 26th after being laidoff since jan 1st/
worked 17 days in june 15 in july 15 in aug and 3 so far this mo/
nothing mentioned here about overnite service?
the hard part is being told you ARE going to work then nothing for days on end /
i realize its a job worth having/ just have to :horse: make the best of it til it gets better!

Here in CVE it's not much better . I've been waiting for a call since 9/7 and nothing . Before that I had run at least a portion of the day in 14 out of 15 days . What's up that ?

smooth glad your on board/
hope things pickup for us down at the bottom, just cant figure out why a good company would hire us bottom guys and then not let us do what we were hired to do/
maybe this goes back to phsyc 101 break you down and then do it the company way/
:hysterical: :poster_oops: :poster_stupid:

Smooth said:
Here in CVE it's not much better . I've been waiting for a call since 9/7 and nothing . Before that I had run at least a portion of the day in 14 out of 15 days . What's up that ?
Dang...don't tell me its starting early this year?:puke:

Hard for me to fathom what you guys are going through. ATL is working GOOD.......new hires just fininshing 30 days....bottom of board ( 221 board) is home M-T and gets out by W late night.

Several are retiring in October and freight is good, if not better than some areas. I guess a big change is on the board, but they will not devulge any info so as not to affect the upcoming IBT elections?.....who knows, we shall all see soon!..........KK