ODFL | Smart Drugs

Everything on here progresses. Every thread you've been a part of has gone off it's rocker. Not saying it's your fault but your ambiguity doesn't exactly instill trust in you.
Not going to lie, kind of proud of that one. Four of the 10 posts with most replies are ones I was involved with. i'm here to raise ODs score on this page

Unlike you, most of us have figured out where our fellow drivers work. Song from ATL, Kenneth works in Carolina's, Billy is employed in WA, notice I didn't say works, and I'm in Co. We have nothing to hide, where as you are very secretive, maybe the paranoia is real.
Those are all big terminals or states. Nobody has been singled out

Not going to lie, kind of proud of that one. Four of the 10 posts with most replies are ones I was involved with. i'm here to raise ODs score on this page
Then you deserve a raise and a "job well done!!"

Wow so much for the Congdon's idea of the OD "family"... Good thing you don't know my address, I'm afraid you'd come break in...

You think the congdon's are thinking of you as family when they're out on the golf course or flying in that private jet? Get real. Sipping brandy while laughing about city drivers working over 40 with no OT and you not getting whatever the hell that 13 post page you and ump are complaining on.

Those family are fat rich cats for all I'm concerned. Sure they're nice to our faces because we do some back breaking work for them to live like billionaires. But we sure ain't no family to them. Look how quick they axe us after we break ourselves down bc of their garbage freight.

You think the congdon's are thinking of you as family when they're out on the golf course or flying in that private jet? Get real. Sipping brandy while laughing about city drivers working over 40 with no OT and you not getting whatever the hell that 13 post page you and ump are discussing on.
Fixed it for ya Billy.

Those family are fat rich cats for all I'm concerned. Sure they're nice to our faces because we do some back breaking work for them to live like billionaires. But we sure ain't no family to them. Look how quick they axe us after we break ourselves down bc of their garbage freight.

Which is it, are you a victim because you're delivering evil residentials that are in your job description or are you being victimized by being forced to come in at 0400 and deliver at some warehouse and have to paper clip your eyelids up so you don't fall asleep? All I hear is waah waah waah poor me!! Get over yourself buttercup! Get out there and do your job!

Which is it, are you a victim because you're delivering evil residentials that are in your job description or are you being victimized by being forced to come in at 0400 and deliver at some warehouse and have to paper clip your eyelids up so you don't fall asleep? All I hear is waah waah waah poor me!! Get over yourself buttercup! Get out there and do your job!

Raise your self esteem before you tell me what to do young man! Guys like me and ump gonna use you as door mats if you don't toughen up like us son.

But get this. No matter how much you preach how great things are on here, once you are no longer able to help this "family" OD is going to kick you out of the club very quick.

Raise your self esteem before you tell me what to do young man! Guys like me and ump gonna use you as door mats if you don't toughen up like us son.

But get this. No matter how much you preach how great things are on here, once you are no longer able to help this "family" OD is going to kick you out of the club very quick.

What a joke! Lol

Flattery will get you no where!!!