ODFL | Snatched airlines off dolly

I bet everyday you miss the Gravy Train you had at CFC, MAYBE JUST A LITTLE?
Yeah I do at times when i think back about it,but time goes on. I tried to get my son in here and he came with one time to see what we did, he said heck no way dad you have to be crazy to do that stuff. Well I said looking hi in the eye now you know why I'm the way am lol I told him out of a class of 10 only 5-6 will make it some times not that many some leave on the first day of putting one up on the head rack. it's not for everybody been doing it for 21 years now 4 more and I'm gone, straps have replaced chains so it's not as tough on ya for tying them down,thats why we are told we are not truck drivers we are carhaukers "nuff said enjoy the weekend and stay safe

Yeah I do at times when i think back about it,but time goes on. I tried to get my son in here and he came with one time to see what we did, he said heck no way dad you have to be crazy to do that stuff. Well I said looking hi in the eye now you know why I'm the way am lol I told him out of a class of 10 only 5-6 will make it some times not that many some leave on the first day of putting one up on the head rack. it's not for everybody been doing it for 21 years now 4 more and I'm gone, straps have replaced chains so it's not as tough on ya for tying them down,thats why we are told we are not truck drivers we are carhaukers "nuff said enjoy the weekend and stay safe

Chains, straps, binders, whatever, I can see it is as much mental as physical.
Lose your train of thought, and BIG trouble!