Sneaky Snake Cruz

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Trump along with his sons

2. POPCORN

POPCORN Member

Ok that may be true but have you ever heard Mr.Trump discuss what he thinks are weapons that people should be allowed to have in their possession not to hunt with?

3. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I'm not defending Trump just that one thing I asked. notice I made nooooo attempt to question anything on Hitlery or Bernie.
    And to be honest no I havent heard him speak on certain weapons.

4. POPCORN

POPCORN Member

That's fine I am not a Trumpkin either. But, I have heard audio of him talking about the only way to solve the problem of gun violence is to restrict and remove guns.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That's why I can't trust him. In a month he can speak in favor of every side of every issue. And he mentioned he might appoint his Sister to SCOTUS. She's a big lib and anti gun.

I like what he says, but then he says the opposite. I can't vote for that.

POPCORN likes this.
  6. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Cruz isn't gonna help us on trade deals either.
    I think he should go run for a government position in Israel.
    That's where his heart is.

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I gotta vote tomorrow. .... hmmm
    Trump likes more guns in citizens hands.
    Trump surrounds himself with winners
    Trump is a great bs'er "fantastic trait" when focused for selling America.
    .....etc
    That being said. ... I dought my Vote tomorrow and am undecided between Trump ...Cruz

8. POPCORN

POPCORN Member

What does that mean about Israel?
    What is your idea of a good trade deal?

9. POPCORN

POPCORN Member

I vote tomorrow also, And this is without a doubt my easiest and most important primary vote ever.
    I want to vote for a man of principle and a man who can stand on his record.
    I will not vote for a man who has donated money to Rahm Emanuel, Hillary Clinton,Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi,Illinois gov. Rod Blagovich.
    Donald Trump donated to all these people. And in 2009 opined that Barack Obama was doing a Good Job as President.
    These things rule Trump out for me. I will vote for Ted Cruz in the morning.
    Trump is also on the record saying that he will provide healthcare for everyone. when asked who would pay for it? He replied The Government would pay! He thought he could make a deal with existing hospitals. huh what? That is the weakest answer I can imagine on the subject. It shows he expects us to believe anything he says.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  10. slavenomore

Trump donated to Cruz too.

11. slavenomore

Cruz is business as usual....freedom for business and Israel....nothing but oppression and debt for our nation and workers.....if he wins.....the next "Trump " type politician will be worse....ans will have even more support than Trump......the American people cannot keep being used.

12. POPCORN

POPCORN Member

True in 2014 Trump donated 5,000 dollars to a PAC that supported Cruz's Senate reelection.
    But,Trump quickly said he did not support Cruz. huh.
    I guess that was a useful donation considering that Trump can't seem to do well in closed primary states. He has done well in Open primary states where Dems can cross over and vote republican.

13. POPCORN

POPCORN Member

How exactly is he business as usual? What do you think we need in our next president?

14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I was an Owner...so I understand giving money to people you hate.."Family has to eat Brother"

slavenomore likes this.
  15. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Here you go If you plan to vote for Ted Cruz, you MUST know these things! Educate yourselves on him and his wife
    * Heidi Cruz has been employed by Goldman Sachs since 2005. She is currently on leave.
    * Heidi Cruz is a member of the leftist council on foreign relations, advocates of world Government and a New World Order.
    * Ted Cruz was George Bush's top policy advisor.
    * Ted Cruz was in the federal Trade Commission.
    * Ted and Heidi met when they were both Bush staffers.
    * Cruz advised on legal affairs and Heidi on economic policy for the bush administration.
    * Heidi was director for the Western Hemisphere on the national security council under Condoleeza Rice.
    * Heidi served as deputy U.S. Trade Representative to USTR head,
    Robert Zoellick, working on China trade policy.
    * Ted Cruz' campaign chairman, Chad Sweet, is a former CIA officer.
    He also worked for Goldman Sachs.
    * Ted Cruz voted for cloture on TPA, (trans pacific partnership agreement)
    fast track trade authority, removing the hurdle of concern for further amendment, and clearing the way for passage!
    It didn't have to be recorded, so nobody knew this.
    He voted NOT to require approval of congress before other countries could join, including China.
    * Cruz has openly stated that he will NOT use a deportation force, and will continue to use the failed ICE system, where an illegal has to commit a crime first, then be caught.
    * Cruz belongs to the radical Christian sect of 7 mountains dominionism.
    Wise up, he's not who you think he is
    he has always been establishment, he is bought and paid by the banks. He did not vote to audit the Federal Reserve, he most certainly is establishment.

This is circulating the web.

slavenomore likes this.
  16. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Ted Cruz' campaign chairman, Chad Sweet, is a former CIA officer worked as vice president for Goldman Sachs appointed by George w bush, became Chief of Staff for Chertoff, worked for Department of Homeland Security, Investment Banker, Morgan Stanley, Directorate of Operations.

* Ted Cruz voted for cloture on TPA, (trans pacific partnership agreement)

fast track trade authority, removing the hurdle of concern for further amendment, and clearing the way for passage!

He voted NOT to require approval of congress before other countries could join, including China.

*Cruz plas to deport ALL 11 MILLION illegal immigrants permanently, this will destroy millions of families, most illegals here are good hard working people.

* Cruz has openly stated that he will NOT use a deportation force, and will continue to use the failed ICE system, where an illegal has to commit a crime first, then be caught.

* Cruz belongs to the radical Christian sect of 7 mountains dominionism, that seeks to place their members in control of our culture and create a NWO though the domination of business, government, media, arts & entertainment, education, family, and religion. He is the appointed messiah/savior of their group.

* Ted Cruz has only been a citizen for about 19 months! He renounced his Canadian citizenship in 2014 so he could run for president.

Cruz accepted

$31 Million - Robert Mercer, Hedge Fund

$10 Million - Toby Neugebauer, Oil

$15 Million - Wilks Family

$5 Million - CHASE Bank Branches (JP MORGAN)

$7 Million - Goldman Sachs (Individual Divisions

$10 Million - K Street Lobbyists & Funders

etc.

Wise up, he's not who you think he is!

slavenomore likes this.
  17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Most of your post is misrepresentations, untruths, and contradictions within the post.

18. slavenomore

Jimmy the real reasons your radio profits/prophets push Cruz is because of influence of those ties which carbohydrates posted....CIA...Bush Admin.....Bankers, CFR.........your radio guys are professional propagandists/BRAINWASHERS.....they study you like labrats.

19. slavenomore

* fatboy not carbohydrates

Spellcheck is a really strange thing.
    Words from Mars.

20. slavenomore

Just in case anybody would like to here Texe Mars call Ted Cruz a gay man again. LOL.