ODFL | Snow Delay Pay

Trucker771

TB Lurker
Credits
:party-smiley-017:
If i,am dispatched to a foreign terminal and I get up on my time and Dispatch tells me that I can,t leave because were snowed in lets say for two days .Will i receive delay pay for
my time there OR
As someone at [corporate] was heard to say it is and ACT OF GOD
And we do not have to pay delay time.
My question is has anyone been stuck for a long time because of and ACT OF GOD
Snow/Flood/Hurricane/plague you get the point?????
:attention:

Been stuck for 3 days out on the road, act of God. Took 5 days to run a 2 day team run got my miles for the run and an atta boy for not wrecking , missed our next run, chalk it up to an act of God.

was told last winter if you are at the motel or term and the term or central says you can't leave you get pay after 4 hours if they say you can leave and u think it is unsafe you don't or if your on a run and have to shut down for safty or road closure u don't get paid but this was last year and policies seem to change daily would talk to your tm to be sure:1036316054:

Been stuck for 3 days out on the road, act of God. Took 5 days to run a 2 day team run got my miles for the run and an atta boy for not wrecking , missed our next run, chalk it up to an act of God.

does od still pay 5 dollar a hour 4 break down an delay after 3 hours.

this year got stuck in indy, the state police shut the road down. They told me in highpoint the same thing they don't pay for an act of god.But if they had delayed me cause they didn't have freight then i would get paid

Welcome to the O.D.forum dakota kid,stay awhile and enjoy the conversation,you'll here the truth before it's over.