So Chris I hear your looking for me ??

apparently you waste time behind a keyboard you made a profile in november and your first post was today?

btw half of your recruiters are idly standing by on here

darksky,A trench coat is like a long rain coat,His coat was a long winter coat,Yea Mobsters wear them and even people that go to church,they ad a little class !!!:bananag:

Um not so fast my friend right now as it stands the union does not have enough votes to win period end of sentence.

A judge has to rule on that so basically don't count your chickens until the judge says so ;) BUT as of today the company has won. This I too much drama think of the odds on a tie almost impossible !

well, if they dont count it doesnt look like enough voted union, no majority here

For your education the union needs 50 % + 1 and my friend the union as of today does not have that !

I Heard last minute the company changed the classification of drivers to dedicated. They are still hourly drivers. Those votes will have to be counted. A Few drivers that were out on disability and comp were also contested by the company. They are still on the roster so they will also be counted. The NLRB did not rule on those contested votes during the election because it would've impeded the process.The union lawyers will prove " beyond a reasonable doubt " that all dedicated and medical leave drivers fall under the right to vote act. The dedicated BS was just a way for the company to stack the vote. This whole process will probably not be decided overnight. The tie speaks volumes about how unhappy the men are. I still see a victory coming!!!!!

you have to realize that the result of this vote is unevitable...whether its decided with these votes or not--this vote showed half the people want it--so its gonna happen !!