ADuiePyle | So hear this.

Your D.....Bag company uses DAC, aka HireRight, Better watch what they put on your DAC report.

Welcome to the modern age, just about all companies use HireRight and DAC . This is the computer age companies have access to all sorts of info on drivers, DAC, CSA scores, criminal history- if your a clean driver you wouldn't have to worry about any of those reports.:dance:

Do companies put on there that we show up on time, don't have accidents and do our jobs?

Do companies put on there that we show up on time, don't have accidents and do our jobs?

If you look up Dac , companies can list whether or not you have accidents, work record, how long you were there , areas run(local, regional, OTR) and type of equipment driven. If Duie used DAC not to hire 2nomore, some company listed something.

DAC fall under the same rules as credit reporting. Everyone has a right to review their file. May have to pay, but you can get them

Hire me...and go on food stamps.?

If you look up Dac , companies can list whether or not you have accidents, work record, how long you were there , areas run(local, regional, OTR) and type of equipment driven. If Duie used DAC not to hire 2nomore, some company listed something.

A job w/ DP, was never a desire,I have reveiwed my DAC, zero bad press from anyone.Thank you for understanding nothing. Here is something for you to do today,you may find youself. write down the letter I,then write the letter D, then contiue w/ large marker and put down the #10,now finish it off w/ the letters O and T. Look ma, it's me!