So hear this.

Discussion in 'A. Duie Pyle' started by 2nomore, Sep 16, 2013.

1. 2nomore

2nomore Member

Your D.....Bag company uses DAC, aka HireRight, Better watch what they put on your DAC report.

2. newshoe

newshoe Member

3. xeastend

xeastend Active Member

Are there many companys that DONT use DAC ?? So whats the big news??

4. ltltrkr

ltltrkr Active Member

Welcome to the modern age, just about all companies use HireRight and DAC . This is the computer age companies have access to all sorts of info on drivers, DAC, CSA scores, criminal history- if your a clean driver you wouldn't have to worry about any of those reports.:dance:

5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Do companies put on there that we show up on time, don't have accidents and do our jobs?

6. ltltrkr

ltltrkr Active Member

If you look up Dac , companies can list whether or not you have accidents, work record, how long you were there , areas run(local, regional, OTR) and type of equipment driven. If Duie used DAC not to hire 2nomore, some company listed something.

7. xeastend

xeastend Active Member

DAC fall under the same rules as credit reporting. Everyone has a right to review their file. May have to pay, but you can get them

8. 2nomore

2nomore Member

Hire me...and go on food stamps.?

A job w/ DP, was never a desire,I have reveiwed my DAC, zero bad press from anyone.Thank you for understanding nothing. Here is something for you to do today,you may find youself. write down the letter I,then write the letter D, then contiue w/ large marker and put down the #10,now finish it off w/ the letters O and T. Look ma, it's me!