So It Wasnt the Kids- Parkland A Community Organizers Dream

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/

PPH paid
    our tax dollars at work
    Anyone with any common sense realized this day one
    Teenagers are not that quick to react and definitely dont have the means to organize and get this many people active this quick
    Done by professionals, on the left

Rastus and Northern Flash like this.
  2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

Yep. The left wing leadership was waiting for their next opportunity to pounce. The Obama and Soros types were waiting patiently.
    Why does anyone from the left care about these 17 people dying anyway. Hell, Planned Parenthood kills that many kids every hour.
    If the left had any integrity they'd be saying that "see, if these people were all aborted, they wouldn't have been at that school to begin with".

3. Rastus

Rastus ..What Goes Around Comes Around.. AD-FREE USER

ThinkProgress is behind the nra boycott.

4. Bubba74

combine that with You Tube, Twitter and Facebook trying to silence free speech

the left is in full attack mode on our rights

5. Northern Flash

I soooooooo want to see the Democrats get their asses handed to them in the midterms. We will find out whether the American people are tired of their crap yet or not.
    Everywhere you look, there is more evidence of the Democrat's corruption and dividing up the citizens into splintered groups.
    I'm tired of it.

6. Northern Flash

Yep.
    They Dems are trying to silence free speech (First Amendment), trying to take away our Right to bear arms (Second Amendment)......and the list goes on and on.
    If these Democrats don't want to live under our Constitution and freedoms, why don't they leave to one of their favorite utopias that don't have either of the above?
    :kickedoutsmile:

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

Where'sMags?????

Russia, Russia, Russia.....

8. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Seriously? You guys going to dump on the kids now?

Time for me to wander away from this site......too much poison and conspiracy for me....

I’ll check back in a couple of months,.....see if the Great Awakening is going on here yet.....

9. Northern Flash

His party has made him look so foolish that he's gone silent. Defending the completely indefensible must have exhausted him. He might have melted also since he had become a snowflake.
    And here I thought that he couldn't be shamed, even by his beloved crooked party. My guess is that his tail is tucked firmly between his legs in shame after seeing what his party has done over the past 9 years.

10. Northern Flash

Good riddance, and nobody cares if you check back in or not because nobody reads your long winded, fact deflecting drivel anyway.
    You don't even have enough integrity to admit to Hillary being crooked.
    #zerointegrity
    :wavey:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Rastus likes this.
  11. Bubba74

Did you really believe that people like Steven Speilburg and his leftist hollywood buddies were going to give hundreds of thousands of dollars to some kids?
    who is nieve
    This is left winged community organizing at its best
    a great front in using the kids, after all, who can say anything bad about the kids
    PPH used our tax dollars
    Congress woman DWS arranged buses
    ASTROTURF

12. Rastus

Kids who jump in the political arena are fair game, especially when this is the issue.
    It’ll toughen them up.

13. Rastus

Maybe you want to take a look in the mirror sometime.

14. Northern Flash

Kids, women, minorities, who cares? You get into the arena of politics and you are fair game.
    These kids are the Democrat's newest useful idiots.
    Shameful.

Bubba74 and Rastus like this.
  15. Bubba74

like I said the political hollywood elite is not sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Parkland High student council

jimmy g likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

Hollywood doesn't care about those kids, they care about getting guns out of the hands of us peasants so that they can have more control over us, all while they strut around with their armed security guards.
    Those same guns that they want removed are glamorized in every film of theirs.
    Friggin hypocrites.

17. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

My heart goes out for these children. They witnessed a tragic event much like a soldier sees in war. This carnage would never have happened if their cries for help had been heeded by the FBI & local law enforcement & then there would of been many less lives lost if the Broward County Sheriff Department would have shown some courage. They reported the threat many times but warnings were ignored. They did everything they should have. The NRA did nothing wrong. I don't know of many NRA members who would not have gone into the school & attempted to save the children. A licensed concealed carry holder has the skill to take out the subhuman that slaughtered these innocent children & teachers.
    These celebrities that want to disarm citizens will not take their body guards semi automatic weapons. They are the most hypocritical people alive. They took advantage of the children to promote their own selfish interests & seek revenge against those who don't bow down to them.
    I am sure everybody on this forum cares about the children even if we don't agree. For anybody to insinuate otherwise is unforgivable.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Northern Flash, jimmy g and Big Dave like this.
  18. Bubba74

I am beginning to believe the groundwork for this started after New Haven

the gears were in motion and all they needed was the event
    you cannot get these mass protests organized in a day the ground work had to be in place

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!

20. Northern Flash

It takes a real doozy of a person (or yellow bird) to say that ANY of us are "dumping" on these kids after what they have gone through. Our hearts break for all of them and their families, but they are currently being used as useful idiots by the gun grabbing leftists. I excuse the kids for allowing themselves to be used because they aren't experienced enough to know any better, but the adults are fools to fall for this trick again.
    Several of the kids "get it" and have spoken out using common sense, knowing that gun control changes nothing, but the media won't give their voices any attention.
    Between big education and the media, I'm not sure which one is more destructive to our society.

jimmy g likes this.