so nemf is going with g.p.s.

NEMF has had the GPS with their system for some time. I am sure that most all companies have or will have some sort of GPS, you may or may not know it is on your truck?

aeroliner said:
good luck with the g.p.s. but you can beat them ifd you want
no more hang outsor hiding in back of bldg.

StewieGriffin said:
huh? could you translate that?

Dockworker said:
.Building of back in hiding or hangouts more no, want you if them beat can you but, G.P.S the with luck Good.

Do me a favor aeroliner! Do not PM me with negative comments.

Obviously, you didn't understand my backwards reply.
Just like StewieGriffin didn't understand your so called normal reply.

You definitely have insecurity issues.

Just a thought.
First I'm clueless when it comes to any GPS system,so you can see I'm asking a honest question.
Can your GPS moniter at your terminal show that you can't stuff one of your 53 foot trailers in a hole no bigger than the size of a pup trailer?
If thats something they can see,then this system may be good in that respect?

I know I carry my little digital camera every place.
When you try to explan to dispatch its unsafe to get a long van into some spots.
Well that important information seems to go in one of their ears,and zips out the other.
Now I don't say a word,even though I know theres no way I'm going to be able to back in a small spot.
I go,take a few photo shots,call,and say I can't make it with this long van what would you like me to do?
After I clock out,and go home I print out my photos on regular white copy paper,then have a show,and tell with my TM the next morning.
Words can be forgotten.
But pictures can always get your point accross.
But maybe the GPS can do the same thing to give your TM a wake up call.
Hey you can't safely go there with this 53 footer.

Do me a favor aeroliner! Do not PM me with negative comments.

Obviously, you didn't understand my backwards reply.
Just like StewieGriffin didn't understand your so called normal reply.

You definitely have insecurity issues.

Guess I'm not the only one who he likes to start things with.

they caught me ...new ups satellite imagery
the dispatcher told me to wave to him the other day..he gave me the exact location where i was...ooopps ...big brotha has got us...