ADuiePyle | So,Road drivers, tell us about how your week goes.

2nomore

TB Lurker
Credits
You're a NE, company,as a result travel is limited,do you stay out a couple days at a time?, how is the home time? is there a a meal allowance? How would you rate the pay for the ADP, long line haul experience? Your company is looking for people, so. advise your future co-workers, what to expect.

There are several driving positions. Local p&d (days) Line Haul (nights) Truckload Regional (sleepers) Dedicated (Northboro,Ma ) Limited swaps.

Which do you mean??

The post was to road drivers.

There are several driving positions. Local p&d (days) Line Haul (nights) Truckload Regional (sleepers) Dedicated (Northboro,Ma ) Limited swaps.

Which do you mean??

THE ROAD DRIVERS THAT ARE DIPATCHED FOR MULTI- DAY RUNS (out over night, maybe twice a week)These are the drivers I want to hear from.Thanks,anyway.

At my terminal we have two runs that are layovers. One goes to buffalo and one lays over in York, pa. Out Monday, sleep over Tuesday. Home Wednesday, out again on Thursday and a meet on Saturday. Plenty of hours on these runs. There is a meal allowance. I forget how much but it's plenty (if you ask me.)

And being that we're paid hourly, I'd say the pay is nothing to sneeze at. Especially in comparison to NEMF and New Penn

I am out of the main term. West Chester. I run the system. I have had weeks where I am home every day to where I am out all week. That is my choice to not have a bid run. Here the are called PPT ( pre planned trip )

I asked about the position because of the sleeper fleet. Some consider that road driving.

THANK YOU, for the feed-back on the LH life style, your's is a bit different than most, out and back, same day/night. Any clues as to area of gross (general figure) pay on weekly basis?