Estes | so what do you think jr is scared of? lol

freezeframe

TB Lurker
Credits
anybody else get the letter from the vp saying there were some rumors going around thats hurting the company. what do you think it is?

who else is going to call the # supplied and ***** about raise? haha

I dont think Jr. is scared of anything. I think he is tired of hearing all of these stupid rumors going around that,IMO, are probably started on this forum. Recently the rumor mill has been in overdrive with nothing but negative crap. We have a classic example of a few passing around a doom and gloom picture, for what I dont know. I think I am going ot take a long break from this forum ,just too much misinformation.:puke: :bye1:

roadpig said:
I dont think Jr. is scared of anything. I think he is tired of hearing all of these stupid rumors going around that,IMO, are probably started on this forum. Recently the rumor mill has been in overdrive with nothing but negative crap. We have a classic example of a few passing around a doom and gloom picture, for what I dont know. I think I am going ot take a long break from this forum ,just too much misinformation.:puke: :bye1:
Negative from east and from corporate. One major rumour is all the guys out west make 53.5 per mile. Those are guys that were grandfathered in back in the 90's. Everyone else making the same. You do have legitimate complaints about overtime, etc., but remember, the movement was started by the boys in southern cal, keep it moving and you may see your changes. I only see that if we keep the movement going, we should all see the benefits of what the guys out west are fighting for and getting. Just because they got it doesn't mean they are our enemy. Quite the contrary, they have started the positive.

roadpig said:
like a bunch of school girls:afro2:

MTHelmet said:
Negative from east and from corporate. One major rumour is all the guys out west make 53.5 per mile. Those are guys that were grandfathered in back in the 90's. Everyone else making the same. You do have legitimate complaints about overtime, etc., but remember, the movement was started by the boys in southern cal, keep it moving and you may see your changes. I only see that if we keep the movement going, we should all see the benefits of what the guys out west are fighting for and getting. Just because they got it doesn't mean they are our enemy. Quite the contrary, they have started the positive.

the 53.5 cpm is kinda true. back a few moons ago the HMFIC's at GI sat down and told the GI drivers hey we are paying you guys too much, things cost more now so what do you think we should do. the drivers came up with this wonderful plan. after a certian date, we will just say Jan 2000, everyone hired after that date will get SCREWED and only be paid .48cpm while everyone that was hired before that date will top out at .52cpm. hmm thats sounds fair huh... also after Estes took over everyone got a .01cpm raise. EXCEPT the split pay scale is still in effect so i top out at .495cpm while others are at .535cpm. yes we should all be paid the same ALL of Estes and i hope soon we all will.

is it misinformation you need to take a break from? Or is it the bright light exposing the truth that iritates you? just curious....