ODFL | So where are we going?

re read my post,
earl was trying to sell to fedex,

and now dhl is in the market,

i bet my money old man earl is getting tired and thinking about selling again.

I've got a simple question and ask for a simple answer.How do you know E.C. was trying to sell to Fedex ? Can you prove it or is it just conjecture ? You sound pretty solid so you must have the inside track that we don't. Simple question,asking for a simple answer.

I've got a simple question and ask for a simple answer.How do you know E.C. was trying to sell to Fedex ? Can you prove it or is it just conjecture ? You sound pretty solid so you must have the inside track that we don't. Simple question,asking for a simple answer.

came down from the newly formed fedex system when the idea of dhl looking to buy an ltl during a sales meeting.

Then being in sales,I guess you do have an inside track.

no inside track but why would they brag that e.c. want to sell to fedex? there were many companys wanted to sell to fedex but only watkins fit the bill, i only remembered OD because I used to work there.

no inside track but why would they brag that e.c. want to sell to fedex? there were many companys wanted to sell to fedex but only watkins fit the bill, i only remembered OD because I used to work there.

I don't know because I wasn't in the sales meeting and E.C. just don't talk to me much.So all I get is what I hear or rumors.

Wow, what will you come in here and tell us next super trucker?

DHL is a failing success in the U.S. package business. Dont see why they're jumping the gun to buy an LTL company. But hey man, some guy in a meeting at a company that isn't DHL said it, so it must be true.

Wow, what will you come in here and tell us next super trucker?

DHL is a failing success in the U.S. package business. Dont see why they're jumping the gun to buy an LTL company. But hey man, some guy in a meeting at a company that isn't DHL said it, so it must be true.

well, you can ..........
these boards are dying any way