Yellow | so where would be a good company to go when this ship sinks

If I didn't have much time as a Teamster I would try to get on with Fed-X Freight.

i was a foodhauler for 22 years before our place closed (a&p).before i get bumped % this stint with yellow im trying to get back in the groc biz.its basicaly a recession proof business and there is still alot of teamster haulers.i think kroger is in your area try them.

You're killing me :hysterical: :hysterical:

They're so great, they farm out the freight to a piece of chit cartage house in the NY Metro area.
Your killing me!!!!!:biglaugh:

That driver looking for a job is in Cincinnati Ohio, not New York or New Jersey...:hysterical:

Don't look like the big "U" is gonna be able to help him....

Your killing me!!!!!:biglaugh:

That driver looking for a job is in Cincinnati Ohio, not New York or New Jersey...:hysterical:

Don't look like the big "U" is gonna be able to help him....

What about the bad REP R&L got here in Florida? THE COMPANY, not the men....got a few men here thinking they gonna lose their job, and not one has uttered R&L outta their mouth.... And they know R&L is around here....
Florida truck drivers feel R&L ( the company) uses and abuses their workers, that's the idea they got in their head.....

What about the bad REP R&L got here in Florida? THE COMPANY, not the men....got a few men here thinking they gonna lose their job, and not one has uttered R&L outta their mouth.... And they know R&L is around here....
Florida truck drivers feel R&L ( the company) uses and abuses their workers, that's the idea they got in their head.....

bluemule:

I live in Tennesse...I was not aware that R&L had a bad rep in Florida, this is the first I have heard of it...I think the politicians have about desroyed any confidence the American people have in the economy, and lots of men at every company are concerned about their jobs..

All I can do is go by personal experience, R&L has never abused me or the men I work with... Everyone has a different opinion about things, I'm sure you will get a differing one soon...

I'm getting a job delivering flowers. I'm sick of people asking "What's in the box?" or what the f I didn't want this or where the h have you been.

bluemule:

I live in Tennesse...I was not aware that R&L had a bad rep in Florida, this is the first I have heard of it...I think the politicians have about desroyed any confidence the American people have in the economy, and lots of men at every company are concerned about their jobs..

All I can do is go by personal experience, R&L has never abused me or the men I work with... Everyone has a different opinion about things, I'm sure you will get a differing one soon...

Good post !
Seems like there are no good companies out there, only just good men...

I would suggest going to Transport Topics magazine on Google, look in Archive articles on the TOP 100 Companies......(which they just had an article on around July or so ) ...and read the stats... and do some footwork....

I was think about getting me a couple lizards and putting then on the streets and and 4 or 5 13 year olds to sell drugs that or running for public office