Social Security...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a9faninnc, Nov 14, 2014.

1. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

So is the same social security that has 6.5 million Americans over the age 112, and sends 642 refund checks to the same SSN, ruins thousands of lives a year by declaring living people dead, pays out billions in fraud a year, .......sorry, sorry bit of topic.

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Wilson ran his 1916 campaign with the express promise of keeping us out of the war, imagine that a Dem that outright lies.
    Considering the millions of people who recently (previous 20 years ) who immigrated (legally) from Germany, Wilson was lucky he did not cause a rebellion in American. Of course he could have just rounded up all the Germans, no wait that was FDR with the Japanese.

Korea and Vietnam were civil wars, when they began we had small troop presences and could have easily pulled out sparing well over 100,000 American lives.
    Korea yes we where there, but obviously did not want to win. MacArthur pushed N. Korea all the way to the Chinese border, they were finished, so what does Truman do, fire him so we get two more years of war, tens of thousands more killed and maimed and a thorn in the side of the USA ever since.

Vietnam, we had no business trying to help the French.
    French lose (again) we go in and fight over there for almost 20 years.
    Stabilize the situation, pull out our troops all we needed to do was keep supplying S. Vietnam with money, weapons and spare parts and the south could have sustained themselves, then the Dems lose the funding in congress and the south falls. And the Germans talked of the stab in the back.

My point was we as a nation were not attacked in WWI, Korea or Vietnam, yet the left calls them "just" wars, 9-11 we were attacked on our soil and that was "unjust" WTF.

Not the change this guy is trying to do
    when are you going to list the positive accomplishments of Barry?

3. fxstc07

fxstc07 Well-Known Member

Those 6.5 million are active numbers, they do not have a date of death recorded.
    It does not mean they send checks to those 6.5 million "numbers".
    Since when does the SSA administration send refund checks ?
    You also fail to mention they help millions of people every year by providing a lifeline to purchase food, shelter and medicine.

Does any other government agency have a fraud and waste problem ?
    I think here might be a few, with the DOD being the largest.

4. fxstc07

Every politician will say whatever it takes to get elected. In 1940, all three of the front runners for the republican nomination were isolationists to varying degrees. The candidate, Willkie, actually was solidly behind the allies. So did it matter, either way there was going to be war.
    As for those German immigrants, my grandparents, mothers side, came from Germany in 1890. They wanted to escape from that place, even then, and supported the US.
    Your generalization is false.
    It seems to me, from what i read, that MacArthur was fired for several things. When the Chinese entered to help the DPRK they inflicted a series of defeats.
    Add in Mac's public statements against the administration and he was fired.
    But neither of us were there and don't know what really happened.
    If we had no right to help the French why did the republicans help them ?
    Allies, that is why.
    The French did play an important part in WW2 with the underground and resistance movement.
    Again, they are our allies.
    War was inevitable in Europe, both WW 1 and WW 2. Korea was about communism, which everyone here still thinks is an eminent danger. Same with Nam.
    As for 9/11, we were attacked by a band of terrorists, not an actual country or army.
    Only the change you feel is correct to make ?
    I'll list accomplishments when you give the respect to the office of the President, and whoever is holding that office at the time.

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Stop it......they'll have no response, so that's just plain rude. lol

They are still looking, but coming up empty.
    They sit here and defend everything that we say by twisting and spinning our posts, yet they can't even come up with a single, positive accomplishment from their Holiness.
    When his most loyal supporters can't come up with anything.......he obviously sucks.

6. Northern Flash

So if our bloated Govt. knows this FRAUD exists, why don't they put a stop to it?

I know how you Libs think........."we just need to hire more Govt. employees so that they can investigate the issue and put a stop to it."

:duh:

7. Northern Flash

You talk out of both sides of your mouth. You support our allegiance to our allies when it fits your narrative, but you are also ok with Obama :crap:ing on Netanyahu, our most loyal ally.

Ok. I love and respect Barry and everything that he stands for.

Now where's the list of his accomplishments?

8. fxstc07

Why respond to your question ? You obviously wouldn't care either way.

9. fxstc07

If they can't do the work, would less employees help the situation ?
    Does the government stop the fraud and waste at the DOD ?
    Or any other agency ?
    When they stop one, others will find a way to steal.

10. fxstc07

We have and always will support Israel. Netanyahu is only a political figure, just like Obama.
    If it wan't for the USA, Israel wouldn't esist today.
    Who is barry ?

11. Northern Flash

Wrong. That ended in January of '09, and it's on full display as of right now. Barry sent approximately 15 of his political hacks to Israel to campaign against Netanyahu. Israel stands in the way of a Muslim takeover of the World. Barry needs to get them out of the way and get a candy ass running Israel so that the Arabs can have their way with them.

That's correct. And with Barry running the show, their future is in jeopardy.

Quit playing stupid.

12. fxstc07

Wrong.
    Take a look at this list complied by the Jewish Virtual Library.
    Military funding has increased every year.
    Economic aid was stopped in 2007. Why give economic aid ?
    Settlement aid has went down. They can pay for their own settlement issues.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html
    I don't think so. They are as strong as ever and their people will also support them economically.
    See above. Military aid continues to go up in each year of Obama's presidency.
    Stupid is as stupid does.

13. Northern Flash

The radical Muslims have become more savage and hell bent than ever before. If you think that the U.S. or any of our allies should be cutting military funding in times like these, you are waaaaaay out there. I know, I know, the radicals won't ever hurt us or our allies, so let's just keep throwing money to the lazy asses here and to the countries that hate our guts.
    Good idea.
    :1036316054:

14. fxstc07

Increasing military aid to Israel is cutting ?

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

15. Northern Flash

Putting words in my mouth gains you nothing. Who said that?
    You're reaching.

Try to read our posts a little slower if that's what it takes to comprehend.

16. fxstc07

A direct quote from your post.
    I sure never said anything of the sort, I only said funding has continued and increased during the Obama administration.

Seems like you are reaching and fell off the bus.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

18. fxstc07

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You assume much (and wrongly) without evidence. I don't give the credibility of a response to you who likens those who govern via our Constitution to bonds who would burn me aluve

20. fxstc07

Then why are so concerned with the interment of Germans and Japanese during the wars ?
    Why is this even an issue ? We were at war with those respective countries.
    I don't need evidence to think you would approve of either deporting, or imprisoning Iranian nationals, if we were attacked by Iran ... or any other muslim country.