Social Security...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a9faninnc, Nov 14, 2014.

1. fxstc07

fxstc07 Well-Known Member

I expect to get what I deserve. Something I paid into is not an "entitlement".
    I pay the taxes our politicians have mandated.
    Don't pay your taxes, but please leave.
    I don't care to pay for your incarceration.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

So you are willing to ignore this circus clown in the White House since his position warrants the respect? With all due respect, you sound like another useful idiot. He loves people like you, that's why he does what he does AGAINST America. Because people like you worship him even though he's a lying pos.
    You can be a Democrat, that's fine, but how anyone can support this clown is beyond me. You're obviously on the receiving end of our tax dollars, or at the very least have close ties to people who are "recipients".

3. Northern Flash

I'm still waiting for details on what Obama has done to deserve respect.
    Cat got your tongue?
    :popcorn:

You obviously worship him......tell us why.

4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

That,s probably 99% of his base support.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

From reading this thread, he obviously has no idea of the Constitution or how our government is supposed to work. He likes getting entitlements, but labels them other so he doesn't feel guilty about receiving something from the public taxpayer. And his ' Repubs screwed the pooch' answer for proving respect for the office prices he can't debate. Especially when 70% of the posters on here detest both Obama AND Bush...

I voted against Bush, against McCain, against Romney. But I would Never vote for a Marxist- and the way Barry governs IS Marxist. Central control of all...

Bubba74 and a9faninnc like this.
  6. fxstc07

I can see that certain people like names. You obviously are a moron.
    I think the republicans have done all the harm to this country with their obstructionism.
    As for being on the receiving end of "our" tax dollars .. sure I am clown. I collect Social Security, after paying into the program 48 years.
    Close ties ? Only as close as having enough brains to see the hungry people, those that need shelter and warmth. Those that can't fend for themselves.
    I have compassion and feelings for those less fortunate then me.
    You sound like a good church going Christan man ... one that is hypocritical idiot.

7. fxstc07

Once again ... explain how getting a Social Security payment is an "entitlement" after paying into the program 48 years ?
    I don't care how many posters on this site don't like Obama, he is still the President.
    The whole group of you guys sound as un American as the enemy terrorists.
    Debating with you is like debating with ISIL, they hate America too.

8. Northern Flash

The comical part is that you haven't debated anything. You've answered back with a few left wing talking points, but you can't even tell us what you respect Obama for. So you are just another drone that is in way over their head. You've spun every post into something against the Republicans, but still nothing positive about Obama. As I figured, you're just another troll. But the good news is that we like slapping Obama drones around, it's all cheap entertainment for us.

You made it sound like you have been "debating" with us. That's laughable. What's your information that you've added to a debate. Calling Bush worthless isn't a debate.

I predict that you'll crawl back under your rock soon, since so far you've added nothing and got your :732:.

9. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Don't you remember the vitriol constantly aimed at Bush?
    Barry has been given a pass his entire career
    and yes, when Bush screwed up, I voiced my opinion (ie Bush's attempt at amnesty, remember, he actually listened to the people and stopped it)

So we agree that government is completely out of control and this needs to stop.
    There is plenty of waste fraud and abuse in every single department

We need to defend our nation, not the world, which we are currently doing. That would cut a lot from the military budget.
    Second, people that can work, should work, get out and shovel snow for your govt check. Do something, sitting around watching Oprah or breeding is not a career.
    Helping the citizen is one thing, providing there substance for generation after generation is not "helping"

Our corporate tax rate is 35%
    I doubt you pay that much it should be 10% or less (like GE paying no taxes on billions in profits- crony capitalism)
    Tie this with the BS concept of "too big to fail" (more crony capitalism)
    Jimmy is right Faire Tax is the way to go
    As for the "environmental issues" why do we need 51 EPA's ?
    Has the air gotten cleaner or dirtier?
    Has the water gotten cleaner of dirtier?
    Things have dramatically improved in the environment, the problem now is the minor improvements they are chasing are economically and environmentally not worth pursuing.

Really?

http://toprightnews.com/?p=761

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/17/r...elfare-benefits-to-illegal-immigrant-parents/

this president has done nothing to earn the respect of anyone.
    He has outright lied to the American people on occasions too numerous to count ( don't give me that Bush lied people died crap either, if there were no WMD's in Iraq, then why was the CIA buying WMD's from Iraq? )
    He has embarrassed America on the world stage
    Our allies no longer trust us and our enemies no longer fear us
    He has done nothing to improve the economy (not counting people for unemployment is not a jobs plan)
    any economic gains are done so inspite of him (Wall Street a joke with theFed pumping billions of dollars in each month)
    If $4 trillion in debt under Bush was "unpatriotic" what is $8 trillion under Barry? treason?

10. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

How many hundreds of bills were sent to the Senate, only to never see the light of day because of Harry Reid (D) former senate majority leader?
    That is obstructionism.
    Who changed the rules of the senate so they could easily appoint judges instead of following a 200+ year protocol?
    Harry Reid (D) again.
    god thing is most Americans have no idea how their govt works. When the MSM reports congress, most people think House of Representatives not knowing that the congress in a bi cameral house with two parts, the House and the Senate. So Harry and the Dems were able to hide behind the ignorance of the American people for the last 8 years (remembering that the Dems took control of the house and the senate in 2007- right when the economy tanked, interesting)

why is that?
    could it be because the economy has been in the crapper for the last 8 years?
    Could it be that our politicians would rather give jobs to illegals rather than American citizens?
    Could it be because of the excessive taxation and regulations placed upon our business community has forced them to relocate offshore to remain viable entities?
    Could it be because the government takes too much of my and your money where we are no longer in a position to be charitable?

11. Northern Flash

He has a few Democrat talking points that are easy do de-bunk. He obviously wouldn't understand what obstruction was if it bit him in the ass. He won't even touch the fact that hundreds of bills were sitting on Harry's desk.

12. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Obstruction comments are made from people who are blind to the tactics of Harry Reid or those who have no clue of how government is supposed to operate.Its hard to obstruct when youre not allowed in the game,anyway.

13. Northern Flash

Obama told the Republicans that they "can go along for the ride, but they'll have to get in the back of the bus." And Harry Reid followed his orders. Only the un-informed don't know about it. Typically know as the "sheeple".

14. fxstc07

A debate is a free and equal exchange of ideals and opinions between two intelligent people.
    You are less then intelligent ( neanderthal comes to mind ) and incapable of a coherent conversation.

15. Northern Flash

Still waiting on what you love about Obama.:coffee1:

Here comes the ol' stand-by Liberal response..........Bush lied people died.
    :biglaugh:

16. fxstc07

A pass ? Not from how I see it. The constant bashing and contemptible insults, along with the refusal of the republicans to move any legislation forward indicates he hasn't been given a pass.
    Agreed.
    Agreed to a point. Many people that receive assistance really do need it.
    The rate and actual payment are two different things. From my research the average corporate rate is around 12.6%.
    Something needs to change, maybe a fair tax would work, but I don't see any effort to change the tax system from either side.
    No. One Federal EPA should be sufficient.
    Cleaner
    Cleaner.
    Allowing corporations any latitude in environmental issues is like letting the fox into the hen house. My comment was directed towards the assumption that a 65 year old Mexican man could cross over the border and then immediately receive Social Security benefits. He won't.
    I understand many people receive benefits that don't deserve them. The majority that do receive benefits, do deserve and need them.
    In every governmental program there is waste and fraud. No easy answer to eliminate that.
    Many questions there.
    My only response is, I am better off now then when President Bush left office.
    You can't get our economy out of the hole in a short period of time.
    The depression lasted more then 10 years and the war effectively ended that only because of the available jobs for the war effort.
    A for the CIA buying those WMD. Why then didn't the Bush administration announce that in 2005 / 2006 as the operation continued ?

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Reid blocked ,358 bills since #Oct 2013.

Northern Flash likes this.
  18. Northern Flash

This coming from a guy who has called me multiple names in his last few posts. Funny at the very least.

What part of HUNDREDS of bills laying on (D) Harry Reid's desk do you not understand? Most of those bills came from the REPUBLICAN PARTY, and have sat on Harry's desk for years. And you call the Republicans obstructionists? You can't be serious. Harry Reid, under Obama's direction, has not even allowed votes on those bills. That would be considered OBSTRUCTING the flow of Govt., and you blame the Republicans? Wow.

Bubba74 and jimmy g like this.
  19. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Seriously!! You must love this country as much as Barack Hussein Obama does.

jimmy g likes this.
  20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

First, the ISIL thing. Are you aware that means Levitant, instead of Syria? Levitant is what Obama uses. That means the entire Middle East is an Islamic government/ Caliphate. Those recognizing Levitant mean Jews and Israel have no right to be alive/ exist. Apparently you and Obama...

Second, you compare recognizing the Constitutional Process, Congress making laws, and governing via the Rule of Law (instead of UnConstitutional dictates from a narcissist) is equivilant to burning people alive, sawing heads off innocent children and mass killing entire villages? You disqualified yourself from further posting, IMO.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    Bubba74, falconfan, a9faninnc and 2 others like this.