Some of you sales people suck!!!

deville00

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm A New Penn driver and went in to one of my regular stops in Delaware County P.A. was shown an email from one of your sales people bad mouthing New Penn.I found this to be very appalling.I know some sales people do this kind of stuff but this guy is a real piece of ::shit::.I have many good friends that i have met over the years from New England but again this guy SUCKS to do this kind stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ranting2::ranting2:

NEMF has no class - they have nothing positive to say about their company, so they bash everyone else. NEMF ownership should have one tenth of the class you have at NPME.

that salesman should get the ax..i have heard fed-ex,estes and saia motor freight doing the same thing to yellow customers...if you cant do your job without bashing your competiton,you have no clue in what your doing....

Every yrc salesman and exec sucks for beating the rates into the ground.

Get over it. Like steel said "don't hate the player, hate the game."

that salesman should get the ax..i have heard fed-ex,estes and saia motor freight doing the same thing to yellow customers...if you cant do your job without bashing your competiton,you have no clue in what your doing....

I would like to know what he said, before I would say he should get the axe. You can't condemn a person on hearsay.

If it insulted you so much , It must be true...What is appalling to me is how YRC and the Teamsters are trying to destroy the frieght industery.. Keep taking less guys and keep giving 90 % disounts.. We will all be making 10 dollars an hour soon. Hey don't worry the top yrc guys will get there pension.. Isn't that what this is all about...

If it insulted you so much , It must be true...What is appalling to me is how YRC and the Teamsters are trying to destroy the frieght industery.. Keep taking less guys and keep giving 90 % disounts.. We will all be making 10 dollars an hour soon. Hey don't worry the top yrc guys will get there pension.. Isn't that what this is all about...

I love the irony of NEMF employees being mad at other companies who are lowballing them! LMFAO

guys, not to bash NEMF....but its wayyy to easy....when u cant sell service theres only price..heres something the salesman can sell.....mr. customer i can guarantee u when home depot seasn fluctuates throuout the year u will become a second rate customer and we will have no choice to screw up ur shipments...that is soooo true and every NEMF salesman agrees totally.....also NEMF they use every logistics company in the world.which means they cant dictate rate increases..