Somebody Flew a Drone Into a Fireworks Display And This Is What Happened

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
What a way to see fireworks from a different perspective.

[video=youtube_share;a9KZ3jgbbmI]http://youtu.be/a9KZ3jgbbmI[/video]

Boy.......I remember when we had model planes, or RC hobby planes

Now they are drones.

Kinda like how janitors have disappeared. Been replace by custodians

Boy.......I remember when we had model planes, or RC hobby planes

Now they are drones.

Kinda like how janitors have disappeared. Been replace by custodians

the best fun i ever had, was when i'd go to the corner store, a variety store is what they were called back then, and for about a quarter, or 50¢ i'd buy a wooden plane (balsa wood i believe) that had a rubber band from the propeller to the tail....

wind it up, put it on the ground, (if it had wheels), and watch it take off and maybe land, albeit, a crash landing.>!!!

wow.....someone still makes'em..>!!!!

http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Deta...WsepKWXETeeRhdQ7qplE_vODQ215ylrec4q7ny77w_wcB

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone remember the Crusader 101....??

i had one....

Z0086830.jpg

Wow, you guys got toys when you were kids? Lucky dogs!

I have an RC USB rechargeable helicopter. It's really fun, until the ac kicks on, then it's out of control.

well "somewhat lucky"...

my parents grew up during the depression era. for Christmas, they only got one toy if they were lucky, and that one toy had to last till the next Christmas...

that being said......

i only got one toy...MAYBE a second toy, but mostly "stocking stuffers" like coloring books and crayons...

I had a stick to play with. It was a fishing pole, a motorcycle, a horse or whatever else my bored brain could think of. (No, not that you pervert. I hadn't been corrupted yet)

Guardrail

My dad worked construction, electrical, whatever. He would bring home sawed off blocks of wood, the small end pieces that would have been scrapped. Those were probably our best toys, better than the fancy store bought stuff. Of course there were thirteen of us kids, so he had to improvise a bit.

this was my all time favorite toy ever (slot cars). i could spend literally hours on hours, miss dinner, and mom would yell, and these little bugger's could be "souped up"....

this is the actual set i had...

MM-4LaneSet.jpg

in the above link, they have pics of buildings, some of which i had as well....

My brother and I were into racing cars and tracks. Back in the day, you really had to read what you were getting.
Anyway, he got to choose a toy but was taking too long, he had to make a quick decision, so he picked one with the coolest car on it.
Soon as we got home and opened our toys up he started crying pretty loudly.
Why you ask?
He didn't read the packaging and only got the race tracks...not the car. I LOL'd for hours.

yeah, it was funny that as a kid, you'd see the slot car set up for a tv commercial, it had ALL the buildings and the guard railing, and the high banked curved (yellow) crash walls, and in the box, all you got was some track for a figure 8 track, and 2 cars, transformer, and joysticks...

i do not believe anyone ever thought to read the disclaimer at the bottom of the tv ad, "optional accessories NOT included"..!!!

yeah, it was funny that as a kid, you'd see the slot car set up for a tv commercial, it had ALL the buildings and the guard railing, and the high banked curved (yellow) crash walls, and in the box, all you got was some track for a figure 8 track, and 2 cars, transformer, and joysticks...

i do not believe anyone ever thought to read the disclaimer at the bottom of the tv ad, "optional accessories NOT included"..!!!

Extravagant layouts and wild kids imaginations brought fun, excitement and sucked you in, only to bring it home and end up rolling your toy on the floor or table.

Since the invention of the DVR. I actually pause a commercial and read the BS when something sounds too good to be true.

Extravagant layouts and wild kids imaginations brought fun, excitement and sucked you in, only to bring it home and end up rolling your toy on the floor or table.

Since the invention of the DVR. I actually pause a commercial and read the BS when something sounds too good to be true.

i was lucky enough that my parents house always had a spare room in the cellar.
as for the disclaimer that you like to read..??

i like hearing the speed readers on the radio.....

so fast a reading of the disclaimers, it is all a blur to the ears.

I especially like the disclaimers about the latest drugs. .. the side effects are worse than the condition.

Sent from my smelly armpit using Tapatalk