Averitt | Somebody made a boo boo

This week in CIN
bth_CIN.jpg

OUCH!.....Looks like a newer one! You know it's getting worse out here everyday for us drivers.

You ok..........
Thanks for asking, brother. I don't think anyone else cares.
The reason the windshield is gone is because I couldn't get the doors open when I sank to the bottom of the Ohio river after a terrorist forced me off the bridge.
So I kicked it out and swam to safety.
It was traumatic. I saw a catfish and stabbed it with my bayonet. I was having a flashback and thought it was a piranha.

The reason the windshield is gone is because I couldn't get the doors open when I sank to the bottom of the Ohio river after a terrorist forced me off the bridge.
It was traumatic. I saw a catfish and stabbed it with my bayonet. I was having a flashback and thought it was a piranha.

Did you get the license plate number ?.... lol

Did you call in to safety IMMEDIATELY? OMG, don't you DARE not call and report ANYTHING the second after it happens or they will want to fire your a$$. Forget the injured, forget securing the scene. CALL IN, CALL IN, CALL IN.

Very tragic. I imagine a life was either lost here, or at least seriously injured. It makes me sad to think that this could possibly be another driver who will never make it home, but hopes and prayers that he, or she, did.

I had to think a bit before I posted this.....The driver lived.....although I don't know how!
bhyfz4.jpg

2iiag09.jpg

10r3hgk.jpg

27xmbd2.jpg

2d9r0jr.jpg

Please be CAREFUL people, you don't know when something like this could happen.....This occurred outside of Auburn AL