Averitt | Somebody made a boo boo

Holy smokes...
It's quite upsetting to see in person...the only one I've seen comparable was 5-6 years ago up at CLT , when one of our drivers hit a Werner truck that moved in front of him...knocked the cab completely off the frame!....it's just getting tooo dangerous out here now...I can't wait to hang it up!

I got another 20 years in me, I still love it like the day I started, but bad things can happen in the blink of an eye for sure.

That happened to me in Nam except I did a barrel roll into a village killing three goats and knocked over a kettle of fish head soup cooking over a fire.

The good news is that diesel from my truck spilled into the fire and caught a VC squadleader on fire. He ran into a hut where they stored the munitions that they were planning on boobytrapping the Ho Chi Min trail with that night and taking out my platoon.

I was a hundred meters down the trail on foot when the whole place blew sky high. Mama san was POd over the soup and threw a machete at me. I ducked just in time to keep from being decapitated. I was lucky it just took off half of my right earlobe. I almost popped a cap in her arse with my 1911 but gave her a break.

I never even got a Purple Heart because the company clerk got stoned and lost the paperwork but I did get a three day pass to Saigon.

good story bro John Kerry confirmed this and got a silver star just by being 2 clicks away on a pt boat

Here are some more from the past week

Here's a few more from the past week
29kq5ua.jpg

2prh64y.jpg

2qa06xk.jpg

nwx1z5.jpg

rapz0y.jpg

Our highly skilled driving force can haul your freight because, let's face it, they were flipping burgers just last week! Real drivers go to the competition because they pay an acceptable rate and I would bet that their yards don't look like the ones in Montgomery. Big wheels pocketing profits at record levels.