Yellow | Somebody sent me this pdf

if i remember right james hoffa sr. shut this country down years ago so that drivers didnt have to load their own trucks . whats wrong with us going backwards?

if i remember right james hoffa sr. shut this country down years ago so that drivers didnt have to load their own trucks . whats wrong with us going backwards?

He had a set of stones on him and was not a yes man... :shades:

The reason it is not signed yet....is because ALL Holland Locals have to agree to it first..I have it all posted at the top of the Holland Forum.....KK

why do you think carter deregulated the industry. guess us teamsters won't be shutting down the country any time soon.....................:tribehasspoken::tribehasspoken:

Holland has been doing what they call "kicking and picking" since the 1950's. Familiarize yourself with the Holland Work Rules.

"kicking and picking" was with all usf companys union or not. for along time.. your right again stldude.... sorry i'll go back in my hole

have no idea what all this means....

look at it for yourself here

hey jeff it seems to me that holland's "kick & pick " operation that existed prior to the pse and now utility language works better for them
the kick & pick ops have been around since the 50's
whatever keeps them in business seems to be the rule of thumb being applied to yrcw