Someone Leaked Classified Transcripts Of Trump’s Phone Calls With Foreign Leaders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

The Washington Post on Thursday published portions of classified transcripts of combative phone calls President Trump had earlier this year with the leaders of Mexico and Australia.

The transcripts portray acrimonious conversations between Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, largely on the issues of immigration, border wall funding and refugees.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/03/s...s-of-trumps-phone-calls-with-foreign-leaders/

Anyone else remember this?
    How would anyone have these transcripts in the first place and who leaked them?
    Peter Strzok maybe?

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

MSM swept that under the rug the next day.Intel Agencies are full of leakers,so it might be hard to track this snake down.

DCM_Doc and Rastus like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

I know, a alleged wife beater gets fired from the White House and it’s 24/7.
    Get caught spying on the president and it’s eh whatever.

4. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I remember it well. Whoever leaked these conversations should be charged with treason.

5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

It still amazes me that the press isn’t the least bit curious about any of this.
    I know how biased the media is but you would still think a few of them might look into some of this stuff just out of professionalism.

falconfan likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

Real journalism is dead in America. All they are nowadays is a bunch of flunkies that regurgitate stuff that a few individuals spoon feed to them. This current group of "journalists" are the laziest mo fo's that have ever carried an ink pen.