TForce | Someone stole my dolly

people maybe lining up at your location, but our tm is having a hard time finding drivers, but i do see a lat of new faces driving for other ltl carriers around town. i have not found the first driver that have ask me how to get a job with upgf :USA:

Hello LTL Driver welcome to the boards, I was actually speaking hyperthetically about the future. The drivers up here are lining up, waiting for us too become union, and we have hired people who came to us because they thought the union was comming in, but for the most part I meant the future of the company as opposed to now. Should have specified that. Thank You.

people maybe lining up at your location, but our tm is having a hard time finding drivers, but i do see a lat of new faces driving for other ltl carriers around town. i have not found the first driver that have ask me how to get a job with upgf :USA:

Hello LTL Driver welcome to the boards, I was actually speaking hyperthetically about the future. The drivers up here are lining up, waiting for us too become union, and we have hired people who came to us because they thought the union was comming in, but for the most part I meant the future of the company as opposed to now. Should have specified that. Thank You.