SON OF Abused Mom Drops MOAB Bomb on Dem Rep Keith Ellison:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LewSir, Aug 12, 2018.

1. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

SON OF Abused Mom Drops MOAB Bomb on Dem Rep Keith Ellison: Claims He Found Video of Ellison “Dragging My Mama off the bed by her feet” Telling Her “Get the f*ck out of my house!”
    https://100percentfedup.com/son-of-...feet-telling-her-get-the-fck-out-of-my-house/

My name is Austin Monahan and I am writing this letter on behalf of me and my brother.
    My brother and I watched our mom come out of pure hell after getting out of her relationship with Keith Ellison. For several months we knew something wasn’t right and couldn’t figure it out. When we asked our mom if everything was ok, she told us she was dealing with some stress and would be ok.
    In the middle of 2017, I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a “:censored: bitch” and telling her to get the :censored: out of his house. The messages I found, were mixed with him consistently telling my mom he wanted her back, he missed her, he knew he ****ed up and we wished he could do things different, he would victim shaming, bully her, and threaten her if she went public. I text him and told him I know what you did to my mama and a few other things.
    -
    Figures, he's a Muslim.
    Barack Obama so proud of him

2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

[​IMG]

What do you expect from someone who supports antifa. Hope those boys made several copies of that tape. Just ask Seth Rich, bungled robberies happen all the time.

3. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Democrats will hide tape with Obama's birth certificate

4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

the I dont believe in borders

Why the Dems even have a chance to retake the house is an absolute mystery

Rastus likes this.
  5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Is that a stuffed animal with Ellison?