Yellow | Sorry to have to say Good-bye(X customer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryred

TB Lurker
Credits
Sorry everyone but since the merge with Roadway service has been terrible,delivery days increased, pickups missed, and deliveries not made on time far too often. It seems to me that your management thinks spending money sending highly paid executives and directors to take me to lunch and insure me that everything is ok is money better spent than insuring the manpower is in place to get goods from point A to B when expected. Unfortunately my company will not be having YRC handle any freight into the forseeable future. I have shipped for years with Yellow and Roadway without issues,but can no longer afford to do so. When I use a CC they are servicing my customer since YRC management is failing in servicing its customers in turn they are failing mine, an option I cannot afford.
I hope you guys can make it through and we can begin to use you again.

Yea, your a customer all right, do you work for the soon to be union Fed Ex Freight? or the soon to be no more Fed Ex National, or Conway? The two biggest dirtbags in the LTL market. Old Dominion, is the only one with any class

Sorry everyone but since the merge with Roadway service has been terrible,delivery days increased, pickups missed, and deliveries not made on time far too often. It seems to me that your management thinks spending money sending highly paid executives and directors to take me to lunch and insure me that everything is ok is money better spent than insuring the manpower is in place to get goods from point A to B when expected. Unfortunately my company will not be having YRC handle any freight into the forseeable future. I have shipped for years with Yellow and Roadway without issues,but can no longer afford to do so. When I use a CC they are servicing my customer since YRC management is failing in servicing its customers in turn they are failing mine, an option I cannot afford.

Time for the BAN HAMMER!!!

Business must be really good that you have time to find this outlet and write of your heartfelt concern for my welfare.

What a tool!!!!!!!!!

This guy is probably one of your own!!

Yea, your a customer all right, do you work for the soon to be union Fed Ex Freight? or the soon to be no more Fed Ex National, or Conway? The two biggest dirtbags in the LTL market. Old Dominion, is the only one with any class

easy with the mudslinging there Jr. w/ 11 posts!! Don't throw it our way because you have a post from someone stating to be a "customer" which we all know it isn't. IF FXF was to turn "U" you would be the first in line to fill out an app. I'm sure! I'd say the two biggest dirtbags in the LTL industry would be your CEO and the VP probably for the fine job of running the company they have done!! Don't be hateful towards us as we are very rarely hateful towards you guys and gals on our side of the fence!!

what company are u with

Large wholesaler in Northeast is all I will say.What I said is only my truthful opinion and observations. Business is not exactly booming at the moment but is picking up for us. I have no axe to grind with anyone and just find it sad what is happening is all. I am all for the worker as I work myself. I find it strange that higher ups that were here last week for lunch due to the lack of freight they have been getting tried to convince me that shutting my local terminal will improve transit times..incredible

Large wholesaler in Northeast is all I will say.What I said is only my truthful opinion and observations. Business is not exactly booming at the moment but is picking up for us. I have no axe to grind with anyone and just find it sad what is happening is all. I am all for the worker as I work myself. I find it strange that higher ups that were here last week for lunch due to the lack of freight they have been getting tried to convince me that shutting my local terminal will improve transit times..incredible

Horseshit!

Why is this post still here?

If trash like this was on the FedEx fprum it wouldn't last 10 minutes!

i dont know why but i have a feeling tryred is not just some trool , what he says make loads of sense . and sound just like things that our managment would do and say

Status
Not open for further replies.