Yellow | Sorry We Must Vote Yes !!!!!

citycnc

TB Lurker
Credits
I will be voting yes and am proud off it . If that buys us some more time I'm all for it. They' re never going to pay another dime into pension anyway. I'm just as pissed off at this company as anyone but, voting to shut it down is not a option. I can read the headlines now Dumba$$ Teamsters vote to shut doors off Yellow Roadway Corp in one of the worst economic down turn in US history . Give me a break guys do you think this is 1970 or something .We have to change the way people think of unions and shutting the doors with a no vote will not look good . :ranting2:

Are you voting Yes or No on July 2009 NMFA Concessions?

I totally agree. We have to vote yes to keep our jobs even IF it is just for a few more months.

You don't even know your going to be voting for yet. Why don't we all wait and see what comes out of Washington first. While you wait, can I get another YRC flavored kool-aid??? I'll tell you bedtime story about the union busting CEO that cried wolf too many times.

Guys and gals, I wish you all the best but YRC appears to be heading down the same path and making the same moves that Transcon did 20 years ago. Please don't make the same mistakes that I did and save your vacation time and sick time to tide you over in the event something bad happens.
When Transcon went down, it went down fast, on a Fri afternoon, I found out on Sat that I was unemployed.
And that sick time and vacation time I was saving.........gone.
I hope you guys are safe, but be prepared.

I love you guys out there that think voting yes will solve the problems!
Remember the contract vote??
That was the best thing to happen since sliced bread.
Where are we now?
Better off ???
Then you voted yes to taking a 10% pay cut.
That was supposed to solve all the problems.
Better off now??
So yes I hope you scared gutless yes men vote another cut to the contract.
Lets work for less than the non- union guys do.
Then you know what?
That won't be enough either!
The guys that can see through the B. S. keep telling you the way it is but you keep believing Zollers!
His only goal is to be remembered as the C.E.O. who broke the Master Freight, and you "yes" voters are helping him.
If they were going to go belly up they would have.
Breaking the Master Freight is what this is ALL about!
Wake up boys!

i cant believe that there are people wanting to vote yes

you spinless *****

idiots

I love you guys out there that think voting yes will solve the problems!
Remember the contract vote??
That was the best thing to happen since sliced bread.
Where are we now?
Better off ???
Then you voted yes to taking a 10% pay cut.
That was supposed to solve all the problems.
Better off now??
So yes I hope you scared gutless yes men vote another cut to the contract.
Lets work for less than the non- union guys do.
Then you know what?
That won't be enough either!
The guys that can see through the B. S. keep telling you the way it is but you keep believing Zollers!
His only goal is to be remembered as the C.E.O. who broke the Master Freight, and you "yes" voters are helping him.
If they were going to go belly up they would have.
Breaking the Master Freight is what this is ALL about!
Wake up boys!

Such manly men! I suppose you can both burp and fart louder than anyone else in the trailer park.

i cant believe that there are people wanting to vote yes

you spinless *****

idiots

And I can't believe that there are some dumb a**es out there that don't see the big picture and are ready to pretend to be macho tough guys and have them shut the doors.

I guess that makes both of us unbelievers!!

Nobody is gonna change anybodies mind cause everybody has their own mind made up already. There are a lot of people who lost a job who don't have much more to lose. they don't see themselves coming.. they are sure to vote no with a vengeance..but there are many more who are working steady or getting 3 or 4 days and many more who expect to work when things improve and most of them I would guess have a lot to lose and would vote yes. Simple as that. Why would any vote themselves out of a job..it's not like a no vote means there is a plan b or there will be no deferral It means no job..the pension will come back

Also, a lot of people have been out there looking for jobs or working jobs that are crap, & want at least the chance of getting back to a decent job someday. And the only way that there is a chance of someday is to vote yes. Even though everything is screaming not to, we have no choice.

Also, a lot of people have been out there looking for jobs or working jobs that are crap, & want at least the chance of getting back to a decent job someday. And the only way that there is a chance of someday is to vote yes. Even though everything is screaming not to, we have no choice.
You always have a choise.

doesnt matter what you vote yes or no its gonna pass anyway matter in fact it probly already did and we just dont know abouyt it yet.

For all of you Yes men out there I hope that the place folds you'll be crying that they stole from you and still went out of business. you'll be wishing that you would have never given back and trust me please keep track of what you have given back on your paycheck stubs you will never see it again as well as no pension.

doesnt matter what you vote yes or no its gonna pass anyway matter in fact it probly already did and we just dont know abouyt it yet.

You know you got that all right!!!!!!

everything always seems to go what ever way they want it to go.

its really just a waste of a stamp,you know,there hight these days.

so just keep your money in your pocket.

Your gonna need every dime you can scroung.......:TR10driving03:

Im voting yes. I totally believe (as does the our union officials) that the company is in desperate need of financial help. At this point, I think our only chance is to let the company do whatever they feel necessary and if the pay is too low for you guys you'll have to apply somewhere else. How can you expect our company to re-gain its freight when the competitions pay and bennies equal $9.00 less per hour. Right now, 99% of the people that we pick up from are looking at 1 thing.....price. Why would you vote to close the doors of your job just to go start another one as the bottom dog ? Sorry fellas....this is no time to be a hero. Even big Jimmy would have to bend on this one.

For all of you Yes men out there I hope that the place folds you'll be crying that they stole from you and still went out of business. you'll be wishing that you would have never given back and trust me please keep track of what you have given back on your paycheck stubs you will never see it again as well as no pension.

I will feel proud that I did what I could to save the ship . Even if managment keeps trying to sink it.If YRC makes it you will have pie in your face, and wished you would not have given up.

:hysterical:
Such manly men! I suppose you can both burp and fart louder than anyone else in the trailer park.

:nono:there is a lot of self esteem and ego on line here..screw the job :hysterical::hysterical:

I totally agree. We have to vote yes to keep our jobs even IF it is just for a few more months.

how can you say you will vote yes when you don't know what your voting on. hope they don't want you to work 6 months for nothing, since you will be voting yes. dumb---

I will be voting yes and am proud off it . If that buys us some more time I'm all for it. They' re never going to pay another dime into pension anyway. I'm just as pissed off at this company as anyone but, voting to shut it down is not a option. I can read the headlines now Dumba$$ Teamsters vote to shut doors off Yellow Roadway Corp in one of the worst economic down turn in US history . Give me a break guys do you think this is 1970 or something .We have to change the way people think of unions and shutting the doors with a no vote will not look good . :ranting2:

I can understand anyone who wants to vote yes. They all have their reasons. But to say you are PROUD!! now thats funny!! glad you are proud to vote away pay and possibly pension time!!