Yellow | Sorry We Must Vote Yes !!!!!

Are you voting Yes or No on July 2009 NMFA Concessions?

The 94 strike was mild at least in our area (SoCal), a few guys got drunk and one **** got beat up by some CF guys, BFD! Most of our tractors were the POS GMC Brigadiers built in 84-85? purchased in 89 as new, already had holes in the radiators, falling headliners and broken brake lines.

Beauty ain't it
dyq8lw.jpg

a repainted American/Smith unit. circa 1988 after the closure August 1988

Holdn' On

I too voted "yes" to the 10% to save our jobs, after a few weeks of working I was laid off in April. No one, NO ONE will hire an Ex-Union driver. They can give you 100's of reasons all but that one anyway.:ranting2:

All you Yes Men and others that don't know. Glenn
Moore, Reddeway, etc Are not taking a pay cut. I repeat
Not taking a pay cut per IBT Legal department.
If you haven't voted take this into consideration.
I don't care what your documents say. This was confirmed
By IBT Legal. So hoffa and zollars are lying.
Legal said only NMFA Teamsters are the only ones
Taking the cut. So Non-Union is still not helping
Save this place! Lots of guys on the fence I knew cast
Their NO because of this. They don't want to save this place

All you Yes Men and others that don't know. Glenn
Moore, Reddeway, etc Are not taking a pay cut. I repeat
Not taking a pay cut per IBT Legal department.
If you haven't voted take this into consideration.
I don't care what your documents say. This was confirmed
By IBT Legal. So hoffa and zollars are lying.
Legal said only NMFA Teamsters are the only ones
Taking the cut. So Non-Union is still not helping
Save this place! Lots of guys on the fence I knew cast
Their NO because of this. They don't want to save this place

Not only are they not taking pay cuts but they are hiring drivers hauling teamster freight

I know there has been alot of posts on this page. But I would like to ask the members if they could update their profiles and fill in the location. It doesn't have to be exact town but at least a region. My reason is it sort of tells where the different parts of the country are at (thinking). Just a request you don't have to do it if you don t want to.

Not only are they not taking pay cuts but they are hiring drivers hauling teamster freight

I have watched USF Reddaway little by little over the past three years take Home Depot freight from YRC and deliver it. I told our BA and he always danced around the issue saying they would be unionized soon. Not true. Now I see USF deliver most of the freight I used to deliver, and Teamsters getting laid off. Nobody does a thing about it. USF hasn't laid off anybody. They have even hired drivers and dock workers. They are not union in the Denver area and they pick up the freight back east instead of YRC. The pickups are being diverted from YRC to USF when they are being called in. This is being done by order of YRC management and continues to this day. Whenever possible even when a loyal YRC customer calls in, frieght is being diverted away from YRC IBT drivers. I voted NO!