ABF | South Chicago Drivers

Skinnytrucker

TB Regular
Credits
I am one of the drivers at Big R that will be laid off once the merger with Yellow begins and am thinking of jumping while I can. I just went to ABF's website and it said that S. Chicago was hiring line-haul drivers. Is this true, do you need more drivers there? Do you run sleepers out of that terminal like we do at Big R? Thanks for any and all help with this.

ABF has like 5 sleepers in the whole system, mainly in the East, none out of S. Chicago. Last I heard they were hiring drivers, starting on call of course. Good luck and dont lie on the app about anything, they check EVERYTHING.

The only sleepers ABF has are based in Orlando Fl. There was 8 of them. Last time I heard, which was a couple of months ago they were doing away with these. If anyone knows anything different let us know.

The only sleepers ABF has are based in Orlando Fl. There was 8 of them. Last time I heard, which was a couple of months ago they were doing away with these. If anyone knows anything different let us know.

I was told they got rid of them because they started those next day exchange points, I'm not positive thats just what I was told 2 weeks ago.