South Phoenix,AZ. tragic news of an 8 year old boy driving Mom's car killed 6 yr old.

The local news has articles very often about a child wandering the street because the "Single Mom" was a sleep in the house after a drug party or is out with some buck & left the children alone. Children are the victims of drug abuse. Drug abuse has been called "The Victimless Crime". There is no such thing as a victimless crime. The more children a welfare queen has the more food stamps & assistance she gets.

I guess the only "GOOD" thing we can say about this is it didn't involve an 18 incher. Other than that, way more ?'s we will never get answers to !
Rest In Eternal Peace Little One.

Several years ago our safety man had to made one of those trips nobody wants to make. A driver was in a town a state away. One of the drivers hit & killed a four year old child. This happened after midnight. He saw the child & swerved but the tires on the rear pup hit the child. The welfare mom was in the apartment with her boyfriend. She said she sent the child to the store for whatever. If she did send a child that small out alone at anytime she should have been charged with neglect. From what was learned she & the buck were probably doing dope & didn't notice the child was gone. The driver has had to live with this his entire life & the company settled for a huge sum out of court. I admit I have wished the 'Mom" used part of the settlement & overdosed. The world & especially children are better with people like this gone.