TForce | space is getting tight on APWA bandwagon.

How many posts have been on here that we aren't going to have any part of the Master Freight Agreement?

You should know after all of the time this new custom Indy freight contract has been in barganing talks.
The starting date was Sept.6th 2006.

All of us UPS Freight workers have been patiently waiting for this contract to be completed.

And thats the name of that tune,go ahead if you want to keep singing the blues.
But you've just got to wait,and see with the rest of use.
Like it,or not,thats just the way it is.
So you can either chill out,or drive yourself crazy whinning about something you have no control over.

Anybody Remember Those Anti-union Dvd's That Were Sent Out??why Would I Want To Be A Member Of A Union That Wants To Hurt You If You Don't Agree With Their Ideas

Ya I rememeber those DVDs, I still have one.

I guess its plot and ideas worked on you, you took it hook, line, and sinker.

Those DVDs were produce to do just that, turn you against the union with lies and induendoes. Nothing but company propaganda, and where did it get Leo S., and early retirement, that where. He knew he was beat, knew he violated Mike E's trust, and royally screwed up.

PT Barnum once said there's a sucker born every minute...................need I say more?

Come on Teamster 251 read my #83 post on this topic.
Even I could figure out the Mfa,is the Master Freight Agreement,known to us older gear jammers as the NMFA.

I'm 15 years older then you,and that didn't get by me.

Come on Teamster 251 read my #83 post on this topic.
Even I could figure out the Mfa,is the Master Freight Agreement,known to us older gear jammers as the NMFA.

I'm 15 years older then you,and that didn't get by me.

I would be willing to bet paychecks that it didn't get by him either. I believe he was playing.

If The Northeast Terminals Already Voted Teamster Then How Come It Hasn't Been Posted On The Teamster Web Site?

Space Ace, they have not voted the Teamsters in. Indy is the only terminal that has done that.

What the Northeast terminals have done is signed a majority of cards asking that the Teamsters be their bargaining agent. When the union presents the company with the cards (once Indy has their contract) the company can either accept the cards or call for an election.

The Teamsters Are Really Standing Up For Ups Scs By Letting Non-union Ups Freight Truckload Division Run Their Otr Freight Instead Of Them.that's Why They Are Pissed At The Teamsters.

Space Ace, I think you may want to read up a little on the union situation at UPGF to familiarize yourself with whats going on there.

Right now the Teamsters have no control over what UPGF does and there is nothing they can do to enforce any rules because they are currently the bargaining agent at only one terminal and they are currently working on a contract there right now.

What exactly do you expect the union to do for employees that they do not even represent yet?

If guys are upset about the truckload division running their freight they should direct that anger towards the company. They are the ones doing it to you.

Wouldn't Make Sense To Promote The Terminals That You Have Already Gotten?that Might Have People In Other Areas Thinking It's A Done Deal

That will come with time Space Ace. Once Indy gets their contract this thing will spread very fast. It's all about timing and playing your cards at the right time.

Anybody Remember Those Anti-union Dvd's That Were Sent Out??why Would I Want To Be A Member Of A Union That Wants To Hurt You If You Don't Agree With Their Ideas

Space Ace, I have seen the DVD in question. Do you honestly believe that when Overnite sent you that video they were providing you with an unbiased and accurate view of the Teamsters and unions in general or do you think they may have embellished the truth in an attempt to get you on their side?

We all know that both sides said and did things in the last campaign that should not have been done.

I look forward to your response.

Don't Now If They're Under A Contract Or Not.but Those Guys Are Real Mad That The Teamsters Haven't Helped Them Out

Space Ace, there is nothing the Teamsters can legally do for those men because they do not represent them yet.

Please get your facts straight before spewing more anti union garbage.

I think the only ones that really benefited from that DVD was the United States Postal Service.
For all of the postage Overnite had to shell out with this mailing.

You sound like someone who is a tad bit bitter,hardway?

Just put a great big grin on your face,keep your mouth shut,and everyone will wounder what your thinking?

This works well for me,usually they want to get away from me,maybe they think my grin is catching?
Or that I'm a complete lunatic,and their all afraid I may snap,and go totally ballistic?

Whatever they think its ok,I feel a lot better.
Besides that I've heard it said it takes less facial muscles to smile,then it does to frown.
So I'm lazy I'll be the first to admit that fact!