Central Transport | Sparring with CT42Long

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
Thought it may be better to start a new thread for the " Did not swear here, the word was "C H I T" - chat with you. I will try to stay focused on the issues. :clapping::usa2:

1st topic ,your driving a garbage truck and I'm a dock worker. 2nd topic how many people can you drag into this thread, 3rd topic I think everyone is lying about getting new jobs , 4th topic how many people have been d.o.t inspected since you came on and what were the results since all our equipment is unsafe and hazardous.

1st topic ,your driving a garbage truck and I'm a dock worker. 2nd topic how many people can you drag into this thread, 3rd topic I think everyone is lying about getting new jobs , 4th topic how many people have been d.o.t inspected since you came on and what were the results since all our equipment is unsafe and hazardous.

1. Speculation on your part. Wrong for me & a possibility for you?
2. Unknown at this point, time will tell.
3. @ Detroit Barn -- Since the buyout began & of 53 P&D drivers only, No LH, by following a roster of drivers;

25 still @ CT Det. Barn
1 @ CT Pontiac Barn
1 @ CT Corporate (dispatcher)
3 on Work Comp (not light duty),
Total of 30
5 gone, but unknown to where.,
2 gas tanker jobs,
1 Meijer's driving
2 K C Trucking
1 FedEx
2 Central States
1 Dayton Freight
2 Holland
2 Saia
1 Chrysler Trucking
2 Estes
2 Haggerty Logistics
Total of 23

Since I am not in a management position at CT, I will speculate on this answer.
4. 1 d.o.t inspection that I know of with a passing grade. Vitran tractors and trailers have been in compliance at our barn to my knowledge. CT ?

In Dallas out of the almost 40 total employee's that went to CT most left for various reason......At the most.....10 remain.

So we have 63 . How many drivers does former vitran have or had 150, 500, 1500 , 2000. What's the ratio? All I see are happy drivers eager to do their job, I've heard them whistling hi ho, hi ho its off to work we go, hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go........ With an occasional yea! It's somewhat disturbing sometimes . People being that happy!

So we have 63 . How many drivers does former vitran have or had 150, 500, 1500 , 2000. What's the ratio? All I see are happy drivers eager to do their job, I've heard them whistling hi ho, hi ho its off to work we go, hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go........ With an occasional yea! It's somewhat disturbing sometimes . People being that happy!
Whether you are an original CT driver or former Vitran driver it really doesn't matter anymore......They are one big family now (some happy and some sad) so the ratio is pointless. But if I had to guess I would say that ratio is about the same for both CT and Vitran employees.....Both wanting to get out ASAP!!!!!! That's not disturbing and totally understandable....CT has always had massive turnover and that will never change.....It is part of their business model and just the price of doing business.

Last edited by a moderator:
who wants to spar???? because real tree must be full of defecation , being the dolphin gives you a ph no# on the pick up..... guess what ????? he's a b.s.er but I'm sure some one at that term thanks him because his vacation time means 000000000 now and all the dove tailors are down one.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:17142:

I like Denver or should I say Payton..... I think Central is going to buy an NFL team soon and being Detroit sucks maybe we can buy Denver?????? I do know the Detroit Terminal Is getting ready for Big Dave Simone, he's a miracle worker you guys are getting ready for some serious retribution?????? It doesn't happen over night but I'M LIVING Proof this guy just fixed a real ****** up Term ..... I hope he can do the same for you.....:clappy:

ct42long, good luck with your continuing career at Central Transport. I have happily moved on to Estes Express and feel comfortable, 1st check has been direct deposited, no 2 week hold back, shows a higher rate of pay and everything a normal, legal paycheck should have on it. Just sayin...

ct42long, good luck with your continuing career at Central Transport. I have happily moved on to Estes Express and feel comfortable, 1st check has been direct deposited, no 2 week hold back, shows a higher rate of pay and everything a normal, legal paycheck should have on it. Just sayin...

you mean you actually know your rate of pay and how many hours you worked, go figure.

Can i say something ! CENTRAL TRANSPORTATION Is the scum of the earth I felt dirty walking in to my scumbag terminal, Micro Mange WTF Your all a Bunch of ****** **** wannabees if your not there already Try finding a job with ct on your resume when they tank. ******* *******s all of ya suck.....If your / speak English and have a family 10% credit in my book...

Can i say something ! CENTRAL TRANSPORTATION Is the scum of the earth I felt dirty walking in to my scumbag terminal, Micro Mange WTF Your all a Bunch of ****** **** wannabees if your not there already Try finding a job with ct on your resume when they tank. ******* *******s all of ya suck.....If your / speak English and have a family 10% credit in my book...

Just tell us how you really feel about CT.

you mean you actually know your rate of pay and how many hours you worked, go figure.

Floored when the TM handed me my check stub from the direct deposit, rate of pay, hours worked and NO Detroit taxes taken out. CT took back $304.00 that they previously paid me for 2 PTO days. Though, I expected that they would take something from me.

como estas amigo, por que estas tan amargado?