Central Transport | Sparring with CT42Long

Floored when the TM handed me my check stub from the direct deposit, rate of pay, hours worked and NO Detroit taxes taken out. CT took back $304.00 that they previously paid me for 2 PTO days. Though, I expected that they would take something from me.

congratulations you are no longer ct but yellow and black same colors, if they fired a senior driver with 7 years and gave you his position, could be a thin ice position? it's awesome they gave you a real pay stub though .. things are looking up....

congratulations you are no longer ct but yellow and black same colors, if they fired a senior driver with 7 years and gave you his position, could be a thin ice position? it's awesome they gave you a real pay stub though .. things are looking up....

Hopefully, he is BANNED for good.

CT42long, letting everyone know he must work in the front office somewhere to let this out before the Simone guy shows up in Detroit.

I like Denver or should I say Payton..... I think Central is going to buy an NFL team soon and being Detroit sucks maybe we can buy Denver?????? I do know the Detroit Terminal Is getting ready for Big Dave Simone, he's a miracle worker you guys are getting ready for some serious retribution?????? It doesn't happen over night but I'M LIVING Proof this guy just fixed a real ****** up Term ..... I hope he can do the same for you.....

I know i gave up my position........

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Denver or should I say Payton..... I think Central is going to buy an NFL team soon and being Detroit sucks maybe we can buy Denver?????? I do know the Detroit Terminal Is getting ready for Big Dave Simone, he's a miracle worker you guys are getting ready for some serious retribution?????? It doesn't happen over night but I'M LIVING Proof this guy just fixed a real ****** up Term ..... I hope he can do the same for you.....

I know i gave up my position........

You musta bumped your head.

I thought you took advantage of all the investment potential at C.T., retired and moved on.

your probably so fat you miss the 1st step when you open the door and fall on your big fat BUTT!! I'm not allowed to use cuss words because of the overmoderation I receive.....

your probably so fat you miss the 1st step when you open the door and fall on your big fat BUTT!! I'm not allowed to use cuss words because of the overmoderation I receive.....
You are indirectly calling moderators out again.....I already told you to send me a PM....Please stop.

Jeeper I didn't forget about you??????? 30 day ban for a 7 day infraction should have made your month????

ct42long, glad that you came back it has been so boring on here that I hardly ever post anymore. Since I moved on, I find that I am no longer interested in CT lifers. 1 more Vitran driver came over to Estes and is in training. I hear another is going to OD and 1 more soon to be leaving Det. I heard the TM is hurting for more drivers and they let a few more dockworkers go. Good Luck to all.

Don't worry, all the moderation you recive is well warranted. Now hurry up and say something stupid so you go away again...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: