XPO | Speculation on Changes Beginning in 2017

wongway sounds like a broken record same spiel he uses on every thread. sounds like a butt hurt fired conway driver that had to go to YRC
NO , just telling the TRUTH period, and we'll see how cocky you are in 2017 after they make changes , Good Luck to you & Have a Nice Day .

NO , just telling the TRUTH period, and we'll see how cocky you are in 2017 after they make changes , Good Luck to you & Have a Nice Day .
Way to stay informed by paying really close attention to XPO/Con-way and offering your opinion.

I hope what you say is the "TRUTH" is wrong. Honestly , with all of the problems XPO Logistics/Con-way has , it can still and is still a decent place to work ( from time to time )

Way to stay informed by paying really close attention to XPO/Con-way and offering your opinion.

I hope what you say is the "TRUTH" is wrong. Honestly , with all of the problems XPO Logistics/Con-way has , it can still and is still a decent place to work ( from time to time )

I concur w/ you IC. XPO/Con-way is still a half way decent place to work for from time to time, even w/ or in spite of it's warts and all.I think that it will be a whole lot better place to work for however, maybe even enjoy, in the not too distant future. It's just gonna take a little time for Mr. Jacobs to get all the bugs out of the system caused by the meager of the two companies. Once that happens...it will be a lot smoother sailing. I HOPE ! :positive:

I concur w/ you IC. XPO/Con-way is still a half way decent place to work for from time to time, even w/ or in spite of it's warts and all.I think that it will be a whole lot better place to work for however, maybe even enjoy, in the not too distant future. It's just gonna take a little time for Mr. Jacobs to get all the bugs out of the system caused by the meager of the two companies. Once that happens...it will be a lot smoother sailing. I HOPE ! :positive:
Don't get me wrong , I'm still sleeping with one eye open , so to speak. I have a very clear idea what I would/will do if the whole thing goes tits up.

This is a great job. I provide for my family very well here. It can and should be better. Lets see if they start cutting purchase. Too many junior drivers riding lifts instead of pulling sets in my opinion.

This is a great job. I provide for my family very well here. It can and should be better. Lets see if they start cutting purchase. Too many junior drivers riding lifts instead of pulling sets in my opinion.

We don't know what will come from all of this. XPO could end up very different than what we are used to. Most the young guys are looking to get out of here. You ain't using your CDL right working 8 hours on the dock. At least we have work for them. The rest of the system it is probably even worse.

This was negotiated between YRC and the teamsters. Each camera is covered on the inside of the cab.
Yea, but at X.P.O./Conway we would much better like taking all their crap,when they feel like taking a big crap we are here for them, its the American way!:usa::usa2:

We don't know what will come from all of this. XPO could end up very different than what we are used to. Most the young guys are looking to get out of here. You ain't using your CDL right working 8 hours on the dock. At least we have work for them. The rest of the system it is probably even worse.
You are right. Who knows whats coming. I have too much time served to just walk away from this without a big push out the door. I have a run everynight guaranteed because of my seniority. Lots of others are having to grind out a paycheck on the dock.

When, like on February 29th?? Lol