New Penn | Spin the regionals off!!!

searcher09 mileading post

searcher09, you couldn't be further from the truth posting garbage about your definition of a spin-off. There is no buyer should a spin-off occur. Cripe, didn't the neo-teamster truck driving school teach you that? Get your facts straight before you mislead people. Rather than me waste my time to hold your hand and explain it to you I won't because you still won't get it. So, if you can read, have a look at this.

Spin out - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must believe in the big bluff!!!

negative, I didn't make that monkey comment about any individual or company

I was replying to this piece of work>>" Merge New Penn into YRC National? It would never happen because YRC does not have the knowledge, expertise and most important, the equipment to integrate an overnight regional network into its grossly obsolete hub-and-spoke, break bulk operation."

that was part of a mile long post
If they were so great at next day they'd have our customers already. Do they? No!..Because 'next day" at YRC means 'next year".......And whne they keep having us go back to the table on a contract which their 'great' management team signed with all their know-how and professionalism.....It just shows the whole 'real' professional world how trully 'unprofessional' YRC management is. They are wasting money on legal things like this over and over at a time when they have no money and the whole business worlkd sees it...They should all be on the street like bums, for that;s what they are....We could find better management at Domino's Pizza. Than at YRC World Headquarters.

If they were so great at next day they'd have our customers already. Do they? No!..Because 'next day" at YRC means 'next year".......And whne they keep having us go back to the table on a contract which their 'great' management team signed with all their know-how and professionalism.....It just shows the whole 'real' professional world how trully 'unprofessional' YRC management is. They are wasting money on legal things like this over and over at a time when they have no money and the whole business worlkd sees it...They should all be on the street like bums, for that;s what they are....We could find better management at Domino's Pizza. Than at YRC World Headquarters.

even if you believe that YRC management is big, slow and stupid is no reason to freak out and panic. Their market was always 2-5 day service and they did it well enough to become the largest

today customers want carriers that do it all..so they got into next day service for their customers..they don't want your customers..that's why they bought
NewPenn-Holland. Like 2 established successful regionals already in place. No reason to butt heads with the best right?

one has to know who the boss is..YRC is the boss but too bad they have too much debt to put enough people on the street..just keep calm and carry on but try not to pss them off cuz they are very good at eradicating people, places and things etc