Yellow | Split Teamster 401K

What do you mean split the 401(K)?

Since 12/31/2005 the Teamsters-National 401(K) plan had combined the reporting for Roadway and Yellow Freight participants under the Yellow Freight name. Effective May 1,2006, Roadway and Yellow Freight participants will again have separate reporting. Now why the switch in such short period of time is beyond me. :rolleyes:

The last contribution I made was on 5-18 and it was listed under Roadway. Must be some accounting thing. Anyhow I'm gettin out and rolling it into my Vanguard funds. Easier to control and LOWER fees. Did good while I was in, but gonna put it in Vanguard for more choices and easier control. Just waitin for that last check to clear.........

serta said:
Hey can I move mine being still employed?
No, unfortunately, you must change employers or retire at 59 1/2 or more to roll it over into another IRA. Gov't rules, not Roadway.............

I was kinda wondering who picked these lousy mutual funds. Three star rated most of them. I am debating whether to use them or just do a Roth IRA with fidelity.

truckinusa said:
I was kinda wondering who picked these lousy mutual funds. Three star rated most of them. I am debating whether to use them or just do a Roth IRA with fidelity.
Go else where.