St Louis/Ferguson Mo

Discussion in 'Saia' started by coyote3, Oct 25, 2014.

1. coyote3

coyote3 Member

Have any of you guys going through St Louis at night thought about what might be going on around there after Darrin Wilson is not charged?It is something you probably should think about.I would ask my supervisor about it if I were you.In case you may not remember the Rodney King riots,a driver named Reginal Denny was pulled out of his cab and beaten to death.Video below.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  2. bareknucklebrawler

bareknucklebrawler Active Member

He was beaten within inches of his life , but did not die from this . And the individual's that did this received very lenient sentences. Really hope this is not repeated. But given the magnitude of the situation if the officer is not indicted, and it is a real possibility, it may turn even uglier fast !

3. Elwood

Elwood Question Authority

Keep in mind that most of the citizens of Ferguson involved in the protests are doing so peacefully. There is a very small percentage that have radical tendencies.

Most of the trouble caused is by outsiders and proponents of anarchy.

Stay on route. avoid conflict and chances are trouble will not seek you out.

4. hasbeenking

hasbeenking Member

They have done some protests downtown near the stadiums.I'm glad they finally got the new bridge opened so I no longer have to cross the MLK. Stay alert guys and gals. Hopefully this will blow over soon.

5. coyote3

coyote3 Member

6. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

I find it very sad that it has came to this violence .... MLK would be ashamed ... It solves nothing .... MLK preached peace .... You can protest in a more productive manner ... Most certainly it doesn't mean destroying the business owners property in your own community.

7. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

This crap was gonna happen,even if they hung the officer...

8. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Perhaps a Crucifixion of the officer would have satisfied the community ... It seems that the more things change ... The more they stay the same .... Mankind has a long way to go.... Can we never learn that this is not the way to resolve conflict ... That is why we have so many wars I suppose .... Human nature is so ugly at times.