ODFL | St. Louis

They have line runs out of STL every direction from the terminal mostly meet/turns and some terminal runs including some 600+mi, Chances are any new hire will be running extra board or wild bag runs for at least a few months.

They are taking applications here again. Any info is appreciated.
Each terminal is different. Usually start doing random what they need when they need mostly overnight, some terminals give you certain work days, some start completely wild. Best to call the terminal directly and ask. Just ask for whoever handles hiring for line haul, usually a line haul manager or assistant terminal manager, have your rapid fire questions ready to go.

Thanks I did the application and talked to a lady in recruiting she said that the position was just posted. Also implied that they are waiting till some applications roll in and be patient. Call in a week if I have not heard from anyone.
I would go Od first but have multiple applications at several strong companies. I hope they don’t wait to long. Have a great weekend!!

[ QUOTE="lhdrvr, post: 1598086, member: 35132"]Each terminal is different. Usually start doing random what they need when they need mostly overnight, some terminals give you certain work days, some start completely wild. Best to call the terminal directly and ask. Just ask for whoever handles hiring for line haul, usually a line haul manager or assistant terminal manager, have your rapid fire questions ready to go.[/QUOTE]