Stage set for bombshell IG report on Clinton email case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Among the top Justice Department and FBI officials expected to face scrutiny in Horowitz’s report: former FBI Director James Comey, then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and FBI official Peter Strzok
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...on-clinton-email-case-whos-in-crosshairs.html
    Today is supposedly the day that the long awaited Horowitz’s Clinton email/server investigation’s investigation is due.
    Bomb shell or watered down deep state dud?
    Rosenstein and his crew have had way to long to doctor this report for my tastes.

2. Joseph1135

Joseph1135 Well-Known Member

Fox. Lol

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

And the requested documents still haven't been given to Devin Nunes either. It's time to start putting hand cuffs on these people.

Now Rosenstein is even threatening to go after the emails and texts of the members of congress that are involved in the investigation, in an attempt to blackmail them into silence.
    This Rosenstein guy thinks that he's really something. He's going to find out the hard way.

Those members of congress are part of the oversight committees. The oversight committees that are overseeing the FBI and DOJ.
    Talk about obstruction of justice.

falconfan, Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook AD-FREE USER

Sessions is backing Rosenstein!!! I want Trump to fire them both for threatening Congress!!!!!

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

the whole nation knows the report is being released today, not just Fox

Makes one wonder why Macabe was looking to cut a deal
    Hopefully the stormtroopers are in place to go breaking down the doors of Hilly, Comey, Lynch and the rest of the conspirators

Northern Flash, jimmy g and Rastus like this.
  6. Joseph1135

He did it to my news story. Just returning the favor.

7. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I’ve said from the beginning that Sessions was a mistake, He’s clearly not only part of the swamp but does his part to protect other swamp creatures.

8. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Watered down deep state dud. Only non-deep staters face serious scrutiny, that's where we're at with our broken Justice Department.

9. Northern Flash

If I had to make a wager, I'd say that you are probably right. This entire mess has the fox guarding the hen house. About 90% of Washington is entrenched in the deep state. I don't trust very many of them. Most of them are too crooked and cowardly to step on any of the crook's toes.
    I'm prepared for major disappointment with this IG report. The deep state from both sides have been secretly twisting Horowitz's arm. The report will likely be a big fat nothing.
    But Rosenstein threatening Congress could light a fire under their asses.

falconfan and jimmy g like this.
  10. Northern Flash

Sessions is a disgrace. He will go down as the worst AG in American history. I actually hope that he rots in hell for what he's done and not done.

Rastus likes this.
  11. Joseph1135

Well this turned out to be nothing and when you mix that with the NY AG coming after Trump and Co, not a good day for you guys.

12. Rastus

The report hasn’t been released yet

Northern Flash and Keepingon like this.
  13. Joseph1135

What has been shows no deep state, nothing except for Comey going out of protocol for the Clinton email press conference. So far nothing.

14. Rastus

It will be released at three. It’s already been proven there’s a deep state, Strzok and Page for example.

15. Keepingon

What coincidence that N.Y. AG files a BS lawsuit on the day this report is supposed to be released.

No biggie piss away more tax payers money.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  16. Rastus

Agent Peter Strzok, who has since been reassigned, texted then-FBI attorney Lisa Page in August 2016 that "we’ll stop" Donald Trump from becoming president, The Washington Post reported.
    —————————————————
    "[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!" Page texted to Strzok.

"No. No he won’t. We'll stop it," Strzok responded.
    —————————————————

This was released today for the first time, think this has a deep state vibe to it. The doj “accidentally” deleted this text.

Northern Flash likes this.
  17. Rastus

The last ny Ag was going to file this case until it was found out all those rapes he allegedly committed.

18. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Now we know what's up with Sessions. He's been around long enough to know better than challenge the deep state. I used to respect our Justice Department, I thought that was a big part of what set us apart from the various shithole countries in the world. Now we are them.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Rastus, jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  19. Keepingon

So Comey admits under oath that he gave a college professor friend of his information to leak to the press and it’s not even mentioned in the IG report and the IG finds nothing biased.

Agents texting “we will stop Trump from becoming President being coincidentally put in charge of Hillary’s investigation than put on Muellers team, NOT BIASED.

They could have saved a bunch of time and money and instead of doing this investigation just said screw you America we think your stupid and you can’t touch us.

To the whole BS justice department. :fingure:

falconfan, Rastus, jimmy g and 2 others like this.
  20. Northern Flash

Just another shiney object for the people to follow, then they won't pay attention to the FBI/DOJ/Democrat corruption in the IG report.

Rastus likes this.