Central Transport | Stamper to spew more Lies Friday.

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
Hot off the press: Rob Stamper to attend Det. mandatory meeting tomorrow to plead with the drivers to stay at CT and why they should.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting... LOL!

....Had a front row seat for the first batch of B.S. he spewed.

Honestly though... after he lied the first time, if you believe his load of crap this time- it's kinda on you.

You know the old saying... "Fool me once- shame on YOU. Fool me twice- shame on ME."

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that meeting... LOL!

....Had a front row seat for the first batch of B.S. he spewed.

Honestly though... after he lied the first time, if you believe his load of crap this time- it's kinda on you.

You know the old saying... "Fool me once- shame on YOU. Fool me twice- shame on ME."

I too would love to be in the meeting as well, so that I could play the recording of his meeting in Det, spewing his first lies to us.

It's been said a thousand times in a thousand different ways.......Many people are simply afraid of change and are stuck in their comfort zone (that's what he is counting on).....The fear of change will keep them from growing and finding a better way of life...They will drink the Yellow Kool-Aid because that's what they have always done. As long as drivers are willing to stay and believe the lies there isn't really much anyone can do....They prefer to stay in their comfort zone and not take risk and try new things.. If they are unwilling to take risk then it is impossible to grow.....My signature says everything you need to know about me......."Anything that keeps you from growing is never worth defending." .......Like JK says..."Fool me once-shame on YOU. Fool me twice- shame on ME." The mass exodus will continue for those who have a good set of you know what. For those who stay I wish you the best. I simply refuse to settle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm for some reason Cuba Gooding Jr. and a scene from Jerry McGuire come to mind right about now.

And if you don't think that's funny right there you need help. And that includes Matty himself.

Hmmm for some reason Cuba Gooding Jr. and a scene from Jerry McGuire come to mind right about now.

And if you don't think that's funny right there you need help. And that includes Matty himself.
It simply doesn't get any better than that.......Good stuff!!!!!! Perfect!!!!

I heard $1 raise. I remember stamper through the pjax years leading up to the sale and his departure, he was a weasel back then and even more so now. He's a silver spooner who got most of his stuff handed to him and his mom was there with her checkbook to bail him out.

It's not about the money......A man I greatly admire once stated this and of course through the years it's been said many ways.....Dog **** is Dog **** and if you step in it ....Well, you know. Dog **** will always be Dog ****.....You can't change that. You could dress it up but it will always be Dog ****. You can't change that....Central Transports reputation is too far gone. Most companies that ship by them are companies like junk yards that are shipping things of no value and are not concerned with service or damage. If you want to continue to step in Dog **** that's your choice. But if you want to hold your head high and have pride in your company then CT is not for you. Your check will clear the bank but that's all. Drivers at OD hold their heads high when they walk through the door. CT drivers have learned to duck and take cover.

It's not about the money......A man I greatly admire once stated this and of course through the years it's been said many ways.....Dog **** is Dog **** and if you step in it ....Well, you know. Dog **** will always be Dog ****.....You can't change that. You could dress it up but it will always be Dog ****. You can't change that....Central Transports reputation is too far gone. Most companies that ship by them are companies like junk yards that are shipping things of no value and are not concerned with service or damage. If you want to continue to step in Dog **** that's your choice. But if you want to hold your head high and have pride in your company then CT is not for you. Your check will clear the bank but that's all. Drivers at OD hold their heads high when they walk through the door. CT drivers have learned to duck and take cover.
I know what you mean and fully understand but that is nowhere near as funny as that scene out of Jerry McGuire.

I agree 100%........That is a classic that will live on........Perfect timing and so apropos in regard to Central Transport.....You got a REAL zinger in there by brother ABFer.

Just keeping the Classic alive.....Good stuff.

1.00 raise for lower tier. Zero for everybody else and still work the dock. Same song and dance as before. New trucks, trailers pallet jacks, just not for detroit. Company pick nick to bring us together. What a joke. More lies.
Stamper said, no to direct deposits, Matt still likes to Pat you on the back and shake your hand. Lol. They may re - instate the bonus for complete uniform wearing by all employees. Lol

Dog is a man's best friend. He doesn't care where you've been or why you weren't there he is just happy to see you come home. He'll die for you, follow you anywhere he can and be loyal to a fault. But I learned early in life that if you smack him in the face with your hand he will never forget it and it will have never ending repercussions. Something makes me think that Mr. Moroun is just learning this. I do not know him and never worked for him. I have watched and listened here and I see what for trucks he has on the road. I only see one individual here stomping for the company and see many jumping ship. There is too much capacity in the freight industry and I wouldn't complain if one fell by the wayside. Particularly if it was due to their own doings. I do not think that anything will change the current trend and would say that he would be best severed to recognize it and adjust his ship accordingly.

Dog is a man's best friend. He doesn't care where you've been or why you weren't there he is just happy to see you come home. He'll die for you, follow you anywhere he can and be loyal to a fault. But I learned early in life that if you smack him in the face with your hand he will never forget it and it will have never ending repercussions. Something makes me think that Mr. Moroun is just learning this. I do not know him and never worked for him. I have watched and listened here and I see what for trucks he has on the road. I only see one individual here stomping for the company and see many jumping ship. There is too much capacity in the freight industry and I wouldn't complain if one fell by the wayside. Particularly if it was due to their own doings. I do not think that anything will change the current trend and would say that he would be best severed to recognize it and adjust his ship accordingly.
My hope is CT will fall by the wayside. Since this is a privately held company we don't have access to his numbers and if I had to guess he's not making that much money off Central Transport....His claim to fame is the Ambassador Bridge in which I'm very certain he makes money....After all he has no competition like he does in the LTL market....If Stamper his right hand man doesn't right his ship he could be eliminated. I'm sure the President of Central Transport could be gone as well. The heat is on these guys and I'm sure they have very little time to turn things around. These guys are just getting the reciprocal effect of their own actions....Repercussion is the perfect word. Reaping and Sowing and Cause and Effect is coming into play as well. It's their atonement for the horrible way they treat their employees and the Greed that is associated with this family.

I believe c.t. Is a right off, showing a constant loss. He makes money on the bridge, his real estate and robbing people through his so called insurance company. Can't wait to see what happens when old man mouroun leaves this world and his son gets to make the decisions w/o daddy's input.

I believe c.t. Is a right off, showing a constant loss. He makes money on the bridge, his real estate and robbing people through his so called insurance company. Can't wait to see what happens when old man mouroun leaves this world and his son gets to make the decisions w/o daddy's input.

you forgot the other hundred trucking companies he owns like OTR, Link, on demmand, pam, universal,Mohawk, pro logistics and I'm sure a few more and then there is the mechanic service transport techs

They tried to keep an employee from getting his $500 for finishing his 2 weeks. They tried to leave him home a day and also gave him a "random" with only one day left.

They tried to keep an employee from getting his $500 for finishing his 2 weeks. They tried to leave him home a day and also gave him a "random" with only one day left.

not only trying to avoid paying him the $500 bonus for doing the right thing and giving them a two week notice, they tried to find a way of 'screwing' his life over as well. guess it's their way to show their appreciation. lol.

not only trying to avoid paying him the $500 bonus for doing the right thing and giving them a two week notice, they tried to find a way of 'screwing' his life over as well. guess it's their way to show their appreciation. lol.
I know for a fact he wasn't dirty......To bad many in management can't say that.....They are the one's that need the random test. The old double standard protects them...Funny how the government works like that......On second thought, it's not funny at all....They give them the right to be selective and although they will tell you it's random we all know it can be very selective.