Yellow | Stand Proud Chicago!!!!!!

What are they voting on? They are only voting to say they voted. The deal is done. They are part of the NMFA now. The margen was great enough for the 5% it won't matter. If they don't get to vote on the issue they can say they didn't get to vote. Read. All that is going to happen is their votes will be added to the ammont of votes already cast. Either way there will not be enough votes to make a differents.

Face it the more important issue is the bond deal. If this doesn't go thru we are all out of luck.

What are they voting on? They are only voting to say they voted. The deal is done. They are part of the NMFA now. The margen was great enough for the 5% it won't matter. If they don't get to vote on the issue they can say they didn't get to vote. Read. All that is going to happen is their votes will be added to the ammont of votes already cast. Either way there will not be enough votes to make a differents.

Face it the more important issue is the bond deal. If this doesn't go thru we are all out of luck.

Well that surely is a refreshing bit of info....Maybe I can sleep now...I am a bit high strung which you can tell...
I hope what you are saying is true...thank you.

And you can see the future? I know the guys have got guys just like you talking trash at them all day and night. I'm just throwing some trash from the other end.....If the general said don't, you would cause you always know better don't you? Not only would I be dead listening to you so to would the whole army....If we all listened to you a few weeks ago we'd have been on unemployment then. What kind of sick teamster puts tons of others out of work against the advice of the leaders who were elected by the majority? The kind that knows it all and stands alone. Unions aren't about standing alone. It's about sticking together...Not being so frigin' special. If the officials would have said no at all throughout this process I would have done it most probably for the majority probably would have been there to back it...but the majority is not here to back this nonsense.

I could see you in that foxhole jumping out with machine gun in hand screaming "Don't listen to the leaders! I know better! Follow me!!!!
and then we all die.....like I said if New Penn listened to you before....New Penn would be no more.

The way you whine and beg you would take 15 a hour with no benefits to keep New Penn open. Maybe your that desperate that you would do anything to keep this job. But I am not. The Union and YRCW have turned our jobs from well paying with fantastic benefits to one of the lowest paying. You ask if I can see the future?? But then go on about how we would all be on unemployment. So is this a prediction or did you see the future?? Reading your rants I would say you like to hear yourself talk but have No Facts to back up your sky is falling ::shit::...Chicago's No vote has no bearing on YRCW staying in business. If that were true we would of closed weeks ago with your the 1st no vote. YRCW know it would cost them more to run around Chicago than to deal with them, and that is why they are on vote #3.

And you can see the future? I know the guys have got guys just like you talking trash at them all day and night. I'm just throwing some trash from the other end.....If the general said don't, you would cause you always know better don't you? Not only would I be dead listening to you so to would the whole army....If we all listened to you a few weeks ago we'd have been on unemployment then. What kind of sick teamster puts tons of others out of work against the advice of the leaders who were elected by the majority? The kind that knows it all and stands alone. Unions aren't about standing alone. It's about sticking together...Not being so frigin' special. If the officials would have said no at all throughout this process I would have done it most probably for the majority probably would have been there to back it...but the majority is not here to back this nonsense.

What you fail to realize NPT is that the union has turned its back on the members and sided with the company

I could see you in that foxhole jumping out with machine gun in hand screaming "Don't listen to the leaders! I know better! Follow me!!!!
and then we all die.....like I said if New Penn listened to you before....New Penn would be no more.

What you fail to realize is that the union has turned its back on the members and has now sided with the company

The superbowl team was down by 6 and inside the 10 of the other team. 3 seconds left.....Johnny Hotdog knew he could score for he was the best in the league. But the coach called another play to fake the defense out...another back was to run around the right end and follow all of his blockers for the whole team would be there blocking like never before.....But Johnny Hotdog stole the ball and ran around the left end because he just knew he could do it and be the hero.....But the whole defense was waiting at that other end and they dogpiled Johnny Hotdog and sent him back 5 yards......time was up......the superbowl was lost due to Johnny wanting to stand alone

The sad part is ...most of the team never ever got to play in a supebowl again.

C'mon chicago....don't stand alone...stand with the majority of your brothers..and follow your leaders advice. Vote yes so we can remain in the game.

WTF!!! You must be scared to death about losing the taste of jimmy in the morning! And evening, and night too! For Pete's sake, grow a pair! The party's over! Its been over the moment the pos company asked for 10%! You're in denial like many but its time to hold your head up and spit in the pos union's face instead of them in yours. So in your own analogy would Vince Lombardi roll over to the pos company and union or give them the finger and say "up yours @$$ wholes"! We all know the answer to that one.

LOL
They're voting yes or no to accept the NMFA-National Masta Freight Arangement.
Geez, the tarded thoughts that go through peoples heads here.
I would have stuck with the NP men but they showed their true colors and ran, just like the French.
What's the next analogy Mister NP?
Midwest peeps have more backbone then you ******* on the East Coast

LOL
I would have stuck with the NP men but they showed their true colors and ran, just like the French.
Maybe you should remember your OWN POSTS !! Name calling again how shameful of you !!!:biglaugh:

you sure are stuck on this "stupid" name calling aren't you?

LOL

Read what I said. They are part of the NMFA. Not voting on to be part. You need an eductation.

school-zone.png