Yellow | Stand Proud Chicago!!!!!!

From what I have heard sounds like a strong NO vote. However YRC has called in the laid off drivers to vote on it now to. Should be interesting!

I have friends that are ballot observers and they will call me as soon as they get a count.

From what I have heard sounds like a strong NO vote. However YRC has called in the laid off drivers to vote on it now to. Should be interesting!

I have friends that are ballot observers and they will call me as soon as they get a count.
Interesting. Why is it in Chicago and only Chicago they keep voting this down? I'm looking for your opinion assuming you are there? Is it one of the many reasons discussed here or something else? I like the no vote, but I don't get it.

Ya but if you was'nt so uppity I might could have another chance. :clap:

ECI=Elite/Connected/Insider.............LONG STORY. :biglaugh:

Yikes!! That story goes back at least a year and a half already doesn't it? Time flies when you're having fun!! :biglaugh:

PS - I'm all alone out here these days. I haven't heard from Larry or X in a long time!!

X has been laying low. I talked to him a month or so ago.

Wolf needs to get on the stick and appoint new members. Elect a new president. Last one killed himself. Never reassumed his duties after he was reanimated.

X has been laying low. I talked to him a month or so ago.

Wolf needs to get on the stick and appoint new members. Elect a new president. Last one killed himself. Never reassumed his duties after he was reanimated.

Nope!!! Not me! I learned my lesson. :biglaugh: