TForce | Standards!

The bargaining power will come when all UPSF locations are union. Power comes with numbers :1036316054:

Well, What you said it the other post made it sound like you included UPS in that number. I don't think there will be enough terminals for this sorry excuse for a contract to matter much. Just my opinion.:1036316054:

You are just the kind of people UPS just loves. Do you actually believe that because the UPS and UPSF contract is up at the same time that will give us stronger bargaining power.
That is just what they want you to think.
Man I have a bridge I want to sell you. Do you think UPS will go out with us?:biglaugh:

UPS cartage is a supplement of the NMA. So will UPSF. Consolidation! UPS loves guys like me! :funky:

As of Jan. 1st, there is no more UPS Cartage Services. Their new name is UPS Air Freight. And yes they have the same contract as big brother.

What happened to UPSF's contract? Why couldn't our hero hoffa get it for us. Oh! I know in 2013. :biglaugh:

What happened to UPSF's contract? Why couldn't our hero hoffa get it for us. Oh! I know in 2013. :biglaugh:

Your just bitter that you'll be retired. Oh? Wait I am the one who is bitter! I would trade retirement for the union. No work is better than union work. Even a union lackey like me knows that!:biglaugh: