Start or Sit Thread

More like Kevin Kolb is killing you. The Cardinals play the Eagles this week. Don't bail on Fitzgerald, the Cards give the Eagles fits. Torrey Smith is one I like, but he went earlier than I was gonna take him.

They hyped up Smith and I completely bought in. Fitz, how go you sit him? Thats my problem... Ugh

In the semi,s with RG3.Gotta sit him this week.Flacco vs Denver or Kappernick vs Patriots.Talk me into which one.Im leaning toward Kap,expecting him to throw the ball alot to keep up with Pat offense.

In the semi,s with RG3.Gotta sit him this week.Flacco vs Denver or Kappernick vs Patriots.Talk me into which one.Im leaning toward Kap,expecting him to throw the ball alot to keep up with Pat offense.

Baltimore just fired their OC. it might make for a better performance by Flacco. I think I'd go with Kap. I am in semis also. Trying to grab either Wilson from Giants or Gordon from Browns. I am 1 seed so I get last WW pick. I put in for Hawkins from Bengals and the RB from JAX. so I will get someone.

I forgot to say Lafell is the player I am getting rid of. He now joins a short list of players I will never draft or add from waviers again. 3 times of getting him & getting no production out of him is enough!

Ive had LaFell this year,briefly.Hes good for bye weeks but thats about it.GL getting Wilson,he got scarfed up quick in my league.I do,however,have the Giants D and benefited greatly from his return yards vs Saints..

Going with Kap,regardless of RG3 situation.9ers playing the Pats should require alot of passing,and I just dont wanna get caught up in that "gametime decision" and wondering how healthy he really is.If I win this week,im in the money round.

I picked up WR Givens from the Rams a few weeks ago and hes been very consistent for me.

O got Wilson. He was drafted and dropped. Our add/drops are $10 a pop in the playoffs. Another guy took Gordon and picked up Bengals D. I had to replace Gould and got Henery. Those were only moves by 4 teams in playoffs. I Will end up on the plus side $ wise regardless of how the playoffs play out. We have all transaction fees in a pot years high point total gets 70 percent second 20 and third 10. It's between me and the 2 seed for who wins and finishes second. Big gap between us and third. Anything can happen, it would be a long shot not to be 1 or 2. Good luck this weekend! BTW I agree w your QB decision. I have him on bench gotta roll with Matt Ryan.