Start time??

How many miles is the route? I've done that doing a local st cloud route route. Around 800-900 and 20 stops and I was back by 3

It's your own fault for finding out the night before. How do you expect to get a good nights sleep knowing the next day is gonna be screwed up. Shoot, I don't worry about that stuff until I punch in, and I don't want to know nothing until then.

It's your own fault for finding out the night before. How do you expect to get a good nights sleep knowing the next day is gonna be screwed up. Shoot, I don't worry about that stuff until I punch in, and I don't want to know nothing until then.

I have to get my start times day to day, I have key drops sometimes, it just depends whats going on, I was mainly kidding around, work is what it is, it either gets done or not, I try and do my best, but thats all I have, I would rather know the night before to be honest, that way I can go to bed early if I have to start at 0300.

Its Sysco, every day is screwed up to some degree or another, especially fridays, I don't know why friday can't be like any other day, it seems like its double worse around here, everything is an emergency, to me no one customer is more important than the other, so I don't play favorites, or jump through hoops to satisfy one and not the other.

Got off at 1800, the routing was a little off, I carried around 3 stops from noon on.

Geez your slow lol. Speed it up. Btw thanks for texting me back. You forget about me? Lol

I wish I could start at 8 everyday. Might have to go to LTL to start at 8. Even 6 am would be nice

Sorry Brother, I forgot until you said something, I get to many texts and calls during the day. When you get my age little mister, 85 to 90 CPMH is gonna look pretty good, you will think your superman..LOL!! :)

I call in between 0600 and 0700 to see if my load is ready. Sometimes it is, sometimes its not. I've had days when they don't call me back to come in until around 1300-1400...lol, its a joke, get paid by the hour so you have to run until midnight just to have a decent day....