Estes | Starting line haul pay

Trying to get hired on in columbus...anybody know starting pay ? Do u get drop and hook pay,fuel pay and delay time
.5860 is the starting pay. raise every 6 months until you reach the max. Fuel pay is included in mileage pay. No delay pay. Hook a set and drop a set is $15. $7.50 for each trailer.

.5860 is the starting pay. raise every 6 months until you reach the max. Fuel pay is included in mileage pay. No delay pay. Hook a set and drop a set is $15. $7.50 for each trailer.
Ty sir

Nope I put it in just how payroll told me to put it in. I only enter 1 trailer and the manifest number just how they wanted it done. And I write everything down for the week and I always gotten paid for both trailers

Yea I’m not trying to start anything crazy but my pay checks I have always gotten paid $7.50 for each trailer. Which added up to $15. Only time I didn’t get paid that was when only 1 pup went to that location and the other was a relay and I didn’t get an empty or another pup and which I would have gotten another $7.50

Yea I’m not trying to start anything crazy but my pay checks I have always gotten paid $7.50 for each trailer. Which added up to $15. Only time I didn’t get paid that was when only 1 pup went to that location and the other was a relay and I didn’t get an empty or another pup and which I would have gotten another $7.50
Someone is doing something wrong. Either you are entering them wrong or who ever is doing payroll is doing them wrong. Its 7.50 per SET that you hook, and 7.50 per SET that you break. This does not apply to Van's, single pups, or a relay set that you did not hook yourself.

Not to get into your business, but you might want to ask your TM what is going on. You dont want to get into a situation where they do an audit (which they do) and see that you're getting paid twice as much for a set than everyone else.

Its 7.50 per set not per trailer. It's been this way for many years.

Someone is doing something wrong. Either you are entering them wrong or who ever is doing payroll is doing them wrong. Its 7.50 per SET that you hook, and 7.50 per SET that you break. This does not apply to Van's, single pups, or a relay set that you did not hook yourself.

Not to get into your business, but you might want to ask your TM what is going on. You dont want to get into a situation where they do an audit (which they do) and see that you're getting paid twice as much for a set than everyone else.

Its 7.50 per set not per trailer. It's been this way for many years.
I understand where your coming from about it. And the crazy thing they just did an audit on our area and terminal not too long ago and we had drivers putting in vans and hub drivers was doing the same thing as well. But I’ll bring it up to my TM. Cause I’m not the type to cheat the company out of money. Cause I was once a business owner.