Starting Monday..........

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
............is I don't give a %#&% week. Don't care what route I do Monday, don't care what stops they throw on the truck, don't care what time I get back. Why? Because at the end of each day that week, is a day closer to my vacation, lol.

Sooooo, I'm guessing that after this week your gonna be on vacation? LOL!! I'm just coming off and I'm not real happy about it! In fact I'm mad that your bragging about yours...IN FACT...the only thing you could possibly do to make me feel better is to use your vacation to come and help a poor broke down sysco driver work, and learn first hand what a real truck feels like to be in.. :)

Sooooo, I'm guessing that after this week your gonna be on vacation? LOL!! I'm just coming off and I'm not real happy about it! In fact I'm mad that your bragging about yours...IN FACT...the only thing you could possibly do to make me feel better is to use your vacation to come and help a poor broke down sysco driver work, and learn first hand what a real truck feels like to be in.. :)

I already know how a Fruitliner drives and feels. I drove one when I worked for PDS, Papa Johns, NFI, and I had one as my road tractor here. Not impressed. lol

Besides, this vacation I won't be relaxing, doing that in August on my next vacation. This vacation I am moving. Want to come and help me pack? lol

I already know how a Fruitliner drives and feels. I drove one when I worked for PDS, Papa Johns, NFI, and I had one as my road tractor here. Not impressed. lol

Besides, this vacation I won't be relaxing, doing that in August on my next vacation. This vacation I am moving. Want to come and help me pack? lol

I gotta tell you, I would be delighted to help you pack and move, given the alternative..HAHA!!! I didn't know ya were moving, you buy a bigger house or somethin, moving out of the hood? Hill Street?

I gotta tell you, I would be delighted to help you pack and move, given the alternative..HAHA!!! I didn't know ya were moving, you buy a bigger house or somethin, moving out of the hood? Hill Street?
Ya, out of the "hood"(city) and to the 'burbs. Didn't buy, rent. Not going to buy as I may move out of the Pittsburgh area all together in the near future. I'll change my location next week when I get settled in. LOL

Enjoy your time off, Double R! But isn't everyday like a vacation for you?!?!

Today was. 334 miles, 8 stops, 300 cases. Nothing but driving. Ran up to Altoona, Philipsburg, Huntingdon, Ebensburg,(someone needs to learn how to read a map). Been years since I ran that area. Nice this time of the year, no snow. lol

Today was. 334 miles, 8 stops, 300 cases. Nothing but driving. Ran up to Altoona, Philipsburg, Huntingdon, Ebensburg,(someone needs to learn how to read a map). Been years since I ran that area. Nice this time of the year, no snow. lol

Yesterday was 8 stops, 300 cases, and 306 miles for me. Meadville, Erie, Corry....fun! Today I had 11 stops, 700 cases, and 93 big miles!! Lol

Yesterday was 8 stops, 300 cases, and 306 miles for me. Meadville, Erie, Corry....fun! Today I had 11 stops, 700 cases, and 93 big miles!! Lol
What took you so long to get to Community Market today? I beat you, lol. And quit putting you crap in my way at McGinnis, lol
9 stops, 576 cases, 124 miles, two pick ups and fuel. Left at 415, back at 130. Had to wait about twenty minutes to get fuel. Fueler at the shop was slow today, lol. Next time, Ill just get fuel at Pacific Pride when I'm in the strip district, lol

What took you so long to get to Community Market today? I beat you, lol. And quit putting you crap in my way at McGinnis, lol
9 stops, 576 cases, 124 miles, two pick ups and fuel. Left at 415, back at 130. Had to wait about twenty minutes to get fuel. Fueler at the shop was slow today, lol. Next time, Ill just get fuel at Pacific Pride when I'm in the strip district, lol

I went right by the Pacific Pride today...twice! Wholey, Strip District Meats, Paragon, then back to Sunseri because they don't open until 7:30 or so...I had 6 stops off the truck by 8:30, so it was a good day! I didn't have Community Verona today, just Community Fox Chapel...

I ran out of another yard today, 82 miles to get there, total was 302 miles 19 stops and 686 cases, I left our yard bobtail and got back with a 36' and clocked off at 1800, I didn't do to bad, I really like that route, awesome customers, and its good to do something different.

I went right by the Pacific Pride today...twice! Wholey, Strip District Meats, Paragon, then back to Sunseri because they don't open until 7:30 or so...I had 6 stops off the truck by 8:30, so it was a good day! I didn't have Community Verona today, just Community Fox Chapel...
I hit the AIM shop for fuel around noon on my way to pick up at Paragon. Normally I fuel at Pacific Pride in Bridgeville unless I'm picking up in town. Those days I feel like being lazy and let AIM fuel the truck and check all the fluids, lol. 830 I was about to leave Community Market, had five off. And that lounge, they get there at 6 on tuesdays. He wants early, he'll get it early, 630 sounds good, lol.

Enjoy your vacation RR. Where you might be moving to? You gonna come work for Martin-Brower to?

Lol. That's funny Me and the wife did talk about moving to Ohio where MB is moving to. They were looking for drivers to start here and then move.

Lol. That's funny Me and the wife did talk about moving to Ohio where MB is moving to. They were looking for drivers to start here and then move.

Might be hard to beat that deal, although you have said now isn't the time to move, you might probably get in to the new DC with alot of seniority.

Might be hard to beat that deal, although you have said now isn't the time to move, you might probably get in to the new DC with alot of seniority.

If i move away from Pittsburgh, won't be to Ohio. already have a place in mind. wife says give it a year in the new place and then we will decide.

If i move away from Pittsburgh, won't be to Ohio. already have a place in mind. wife says give it a year in the new place and then we will decide.

You best do what your wife says, always, always keep your woman happy!!!! I learned that the hard way, 3rd time around I finally got it through my thick noggin.

I can't even begin to tell you the things I have lost for being selfish and not paying attention, material and otherwise, good gosh I'm depressed now..LOL!