Yellow | Starting Next Week in San Antonio

SATXtrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Starting next Monday. Don't need to here any negativity about coming on board as I am familiar with everything going on and I know about the othet LTL companies. I worked at Conway in Ohio for 10 years. I transfered to San Antonio 3 years ago and stayed with XPO for only 3 months. Being the bottom guy there was only getting me 32 hrs a week. Lost over $1000 a week.

If i start next monday do you guys know when I will get my first check? Worried about losing a week of pay with Xmas coming up and we have 5 kids. Thanks in advance

Starting next Monday. Don't need to here any negativity about coming on board as I am familiar with everything going on and I know about the othet LTL companies. I worked at Conway in Ohio for 10 years. I transfered to San Antonio 3 years ago and stayed with XPO for only 3 months. Being the bottom guy there was only getting me 32 hrs a week. Lost over $1000 a week.

If i start next monday do you guys know when I will get my first check? Worried about losing a week of pay with Xmas coming up and we have 5 kids. Thanks in advance
welcome to the boards! Merry Christmas!!!

(And I don't work there, so I have no idea....)

HR and your steward have the answer, it is different in different conferences. Most payroll in the midwest is closed on saturday and you are paid 12 days later on thursday

HR and your steward have the answer, it is different in different conferences. Most payroll in the midwest is closed on saturday and you are paid 12 days later on thursday
That is correct for almost all I would imagine. Work next week and get paid the following Thursday.

1st off this is a Question you would ASK the terminal manager when HIRED , not on trucking boards ..........................

Hey nephew, there's never any harm in asking a question. Knowledge is power.
True, but kinda questions to ask before accepting a job , is pay & weekly or bi-weekly and vacation and sick days & etc . Kinda like I did before accepting that job of Mowing Yard for you that one summer and I made sure to cut it -15% shorter each mowing too !!

True, but kinda questions to ask before accepting a job , is pay & weekly or bi-weekly and vacation and sick days & etc . Kinda like I did before accepting that job of Mowing Yard for you that one summer and I made sure to cut it -15% shorter each mowing too !!

Yes, I remember that summer. I asked you why you were cutting the grass so short and you told me you wanted to collect more of it for Hippie. I didn't have the heart to tell you that wasn't the kind of grass he was looking for.

Sounds like you’ll fit right in with all the other new hires.