SAIA | Starting Pay

Horton

TB Lurker
Credits
I am looking to apply at the Dallas (Grand Prairie) terminal and was wanting to see if anyone had any information on the starting pay, hours you work, how many hours everyone is getting per week, etc. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks!

Nevermind biker, I saw the number is the same on the website. Do you work for them and if so how do you like it?

Been there 3 yrs in Oct. Was at Averitt for 81/2 before that. Saia is not perfect, but the pay is decent, benefits are good for the price. After 10 yrs insurance is free. Equipment could be better but has greatly improved over the last three yrs. Of course the longer you're here the newer you get to drive. I'm in Linehaul so I'm not sure of all the details in the city,but call Pam and she can fill you in. By the way I'm much happier here than at AE. :1036316054:

I appreciate all the information biker. From everything I hear it sounds like this is one of the better ltl places to work.

I like working at Saia and never really had any problems with anyone!! If you do your job and don’t act like a clown everything should be fine!!