Estes | State of the company meeting 8/17/11

Driver your drunk. JR is not a young man. Maybe 30 years ago. JR is thinking about beaches and a lawn chair not taking over a company.

not for sure BB, but I think he might be referring to Web. How old is he anyway ? Anyone have a answer ? the world tour must be going better than expected !!!

You may be on to something there rjjr. I believe Webb is in his late 20's or early 30's. Mr. E and JR might both be thinking lawn chairs and beaches. Wouldn't blame them a bit/ I know I would be.

Beerboy I'm not talking about JR Johnson I'm talking about Rob Estes's boy{ what ever his name is}. He's the one that been F#$%ing up the run's for all of the road drivers & putting those STUPID programs on the handhelds that doesn't work 75% of the time. I personally believe that in a short given time he WILL DRIVE THIS COMPANY RIGHT INTO THE GROUND. I have seen this happen way to often in the past 35 yrs where the owner would turn the company over to the kids & they would litterly drive it into the ground. Good luck guy's I hope you all get what your hoping for.
Driver your drunk. JR is not a young man. Maybe 30 years ago. JR is thinking about beaches and a lawn chair not taking over a company.

would that happen to be the one with the initials LO
Susposidly they're not too happy with parts of the lower right section of the country. I don't know anything else. I think he's a good man but with big positions comes big responsibility. Like Wild Turkey says " I like not having to deal with the stress part of the job."

Didn't he say we were getting an increase and a bump on our 401k or was I just hearing things

Didn't he say we were getting an increase and a bump on our 401k or was I just hearing things

Depends on "what happens to the OR for the rest of this year"....Raises will be done on a merit basis...If we hit the majic number "5" then we profit....Stay tuned, lay-off time is around the corner....

I don't tun out of 010 but I talk a friend of mine their bout everyday and he said the question was brought up about contract carriers ie..covenant. he replied stated that in 2009 14% of our freight was contract now its 2%, I run team and it makes me feel better, what do y'all think?

I don't tun out of 010 but I talk a friend of mine their bout everyday and he said the question was brought up about contract carriers ie..covenant. he replied stated that in 2009 14% of our freight was contract now its 2%, I run team and it makes me feel better, what do y'all think?
It seems they are using less contractors lately. I see plenty of them on the weekends. They mainly run to Salt Lake and Cali here in the south. I think thiers a problem with them taking their sweet ass time getting from point A to B. They can't hang with the red rim runners and their ain't nobody that can run like ol Mildew.. "NOBODY" lol

The more of them that leave, the more freight for us...Pretty simple to understand...

yall keep drinkin da koolade oh i forgot yall were hand picked to be here da puttin da money in dere pockets u gonna git nuttin

yall keep drinkin da koolade oh i forgot yall were hand picked to be here da puttin da money in dere pockets u gonna git nuttin
After watching the dvd I had a visual of an unshaven Rob and son sittin on a stained cloth sofa with a half eaten can of beanie wee wee's on the coffee table drinking some warm Shlitz malt liquor and ya all are worried about gettin an extra nickle. Ya should cut them some slack